The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1216
country flag equipochico

equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

HQ

equipochico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:32 PM   #1217
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
I think I would like it, if she went with a white or blue/green/teal/aqua skirt. The grey doesn't work with the blue/green/teal/aqua...
Bingo!
I can stop cracking my head now
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1218
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I don't like at all the colour of the skirt, but the length (or better, the shortness) is just perfect for Maria's legendary legs.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1219
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

New practice

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:39 PM   #1220
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

love those shorts!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1221
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
New practice

Maria always looks great in shorts, I'd really love it if once she would play a tournament with a shorts outfit.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1222
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Maria with her first ever wta trophy in Japan 2003 after the ceremony and she had changed clothing

Hey Jamie, the link seems to be down - please repost if you would so kind.
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1223
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

These shorts

A practice day followed by some autographs. The amount of fans at this tournament is fun to see!
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #1224
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

omg I'm in love with her players party dress.

It's one of my favorite dresses from her that she's worn.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:21 PM   #1225
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for posting the pics. Not keen on the outfit at all but since it is Maria wearing it, I guess I'm ok with it.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:09 PM   #1226
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Omg I'd never seen these before.

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1227
WowWow
mhmmm

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:37 PM   #1228
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:41 PM   #1229
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Maria always looks great in shorts, I'd really love it if once she would play a tournament with a shorts outfit.
I would die to see her play in shorts one day
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #1230
Forever Sharapova.

ziplinepova