The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #961
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

This one

Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #962
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Five Maria "Sugarpova" Sharapova... and counting... http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...sugarpova.html
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #963
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I love look number 2 soooo much.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #964
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I really wish Maria would lower herself to attending more Player Parties. She would show those girls how its done.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #965
country flag mido

mido is an unknown quantity at this point

maria is amazing
mido is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #966
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

wow these images are amazing, thanks guys
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #967
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I love all of her Sugarpova launch looks. Young, colorful, and fun.

I would put her latest one on the bottom, but it's still good. I'm no fashion maven in the least, but I'd probably rank them 4, 2, 1, 3, 5.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #968
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I love all of her Sugarpova launch looks. Young, colorful, and fun.

I would put her latest one on the bottom, but it's still good. I'm no fashion maven in the least, but I'd probably rank them 4, 2, 1, 3, 5.
The last outfit appropriates to a small town perfectly, something more stylish would be kinda primly.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #969
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Orange fish scale is probably one of her best looks. Unique, young, refreshing and stylish. So glad her Grand Martha days are (mostly) over!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #970
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

A few HQ's to keep us going.

Just click em!!!

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #971
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Doesn't have the bracelet that she shared with Grigor
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #972
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

That's all for now, must get some sleep.

HQ's for you.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Mar 9th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #973
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Sorry for the size, but she is so pretty

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #974
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to see her play without the layers! . Also, favorite Sugarpova event pictures are definitely first 2 when she launched in NY
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #975
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Layers of clothes to hide that hideous dress