The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 249 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #3721
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #3722
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
@MariaSharapova 's outfit in 2013's offcourt events
Great post! I love 13 of the 17 outfits Maria wore. My faves are probably the blue dress with brown belt and the see-through black lace dress (3rd and 4th pics from right, bottom row).
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #3723
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
Yes, obviously.
If she was 100% there would be no need to do it!

She has been doing shoulder exercises/treatment/icing before and after every match and practice since 2007. It's called being responsible.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #3724
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Great to see Maria back on court. Lots of volley shots, it seems.
Can't wait to see what happens on her first match.
Vamos, Maria.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #3725
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #3726
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, as Brisbane is the beginning of the 2014 season can you please post all pictures in this thread from now on, similarly to last year? Thanks. Here's hoping we have just as many epic pictures
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #3727
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Updated the OP with some pics, just need to add links to old photos now.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 11:15 PM   #3728
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Happy new year WTA - Happy 2014, Queen Maria Sharapova \o/ http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...-wta-2014.html
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 10:03 PM   #3729
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

from http://hqworld.net/2014/01/maria-sha...e-29-december/