The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #3601
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

OMG she has gained a lot of weight
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #3602
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
What do you want from her? look as skinny as Ana and Dani? It's not working when you need to compete with Lisickis, Sloanes and Williamses

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #3603
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
she put some muscle legs, arms, shoulders
Yeah, she bulked up. Looks good on her.
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #3604
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I am not going to comment on the dress and choice of shoes because you guys already did that but PLEASE tell me she did not pay anyone to do that hairdo
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #3605
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post

she put some muscle legs, arms, shoulders
Quote:
Yeah, she bulked up. Looks good on her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Is there really any difference now compared to last May?
Quote:
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #3606
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #3607
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Is there really any difference now compared to last May?
Quote:
In my view, no difference.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #3608
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
Photo illusion
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #3609
country flag Laver_Slam

Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Photo illusion
Exactly! I also think Ana Ivanovic is sickly thin for a sportswoman, absolutely ridiculous. She won't be top 10 tennis player if she keeps her anorexic physical shape.
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #3610
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Masha has kept her body muscles and leg muscles so toned.. I don't see a weight gain to be honest. At one point I even thought that she lost weight coz in some of her gym pics I thought she was thinner. .must be the camera angle.
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #3611
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy88 View Post
Masha has kept her body muscles and leg muscles so toned.. I don't see a weight gain to be honest. At one point I even thought that she lost weight coz in some of her gym pics I thought she was thinner. .must be the camera angle.
i thought that when i saw disneyland pictures... probably is all optical illusion that... but she looks more "bigger" than in FO... plus her face got a little chubby maybe she was just in PMS and blowded

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #3612
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Some more, better quality.

Credit to Mario Franco^

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #3613
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy88 View Post
I think the photos can be deceiving....A month ago, I saw photos which made me think her entire torso looked a bit thin...look at her legs in this one...http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1806. I have to wonderif she and her new coach are making a conscious effort to add muscle...those legs look.....strong enough to make a difference in some ways.
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #3614
country flag Laver_Slam

Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I think the photos can be deceiving....A month ago, I saw photos which made me think her entire torso looked a bit thin...look at her legs in this one...http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1806. I have to wonderif she and her new coach are making a conscious effort to add muscle...those legs look.....strong enough to make a difference in some ways.
This is deceiving indeed. In this pictures you see her next to men and they are much more stronger in their bone structure and muscles. She is not thin, she is ok with her body. If you compare her to the super thin Ana Ivanovic with those skinny legs then Maria Sharapova looks powerful but she is just the same as this whole 2013.
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #3615
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

At the Colombia airport

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote