The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #3511
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

He looks taller than her, and now he is listed as 6'3 in ATP Profile

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #3512
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
He looks taller than her, and now he is listed as 6'3 in ATP Profile
He is so young that he is still growing

yeah he is taller that her.. and i thing she is not 6'2'' , she is more 6'1'' to me comparing to other players similar height

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #3513
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Robert Lansdorp's birthday party:

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.l...8206527&type=3
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3514
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Is it creepy that I've been looking through Justin Gimelstob's fb friends?
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #3515
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Desperately trying to determine what year this pic was taken. Help from anyone?

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #3516
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

2005. It was before the US Open doing promo for her fragrance.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #3517
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANASAN View Post
Desperately trying to determine what year this pic was taken. Help from anyone?

2005, before US Open:

http://www.spokeo.com/Maria+Sharapov...5+Other+Photos

Maria Sharapova Launches "the Maria Sharapova Fragrances" at Angel Orensanz Foundation, New York City 08-24-2005
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #3518
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
2005. It was before the US Open doing promo for her fragrance.

Thanks Andy. Very grateful.
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3519
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She needs to launches more fragrances, a la Sabatini jeje.

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #3520
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

Seriously though, what is going on with Maria's hair? It's like her stylist is getting a little too gung-ho with the thinning shears
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #3521
country flag dimipova84

dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
She looks happy on these photos, Dimipova, finally new photos
They are like made for e.o. (a.l. to make us happy)
And Maria is getting more and more beautiful every year! Love The Sharon Stone comparision!
dimipova84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #3522
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Wow! That 2005 pic, she looks stunning. Sorry, don't agree that she is looking like Sharon Stone, more reminds me of Charlize Theron. Maria gas a soft beauty, Sharon is too hard faced - even when she was younger.

PS Andy - am loving your avi.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #3523
country flag DANASAN

Eight years have elapsed since the 2005 picture above. What would you say has changed most in Maria's build and looks based on this very recent picture?

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #3524
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I think more happened in 2006-7 than in the last 6 years. Her bone structure is wider in the hips......she must work really hard on her abs......they almost always seem flat and toned...her thighs are more hard muscle than 2007, when she drew comments. Given the bone structure she has...it is hard to imagine greater perfection.her arms are bigger now.
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #3525
country flag Cecig

Last edited by Cecig : Nov 29th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.