The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 03:48 PM   #3481
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Not best dress and hair, just kind of bland. And square-ish cleavage is not best choice.
The Loubs are cute.
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 04:25 PM   #3482
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

http://ow.ly/i/3MRMc

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #3483
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I want a pic wit Maria but I'm 1.66 mt so, I would be embarrassed too jajaja. Maria is a giant really, even among men jejeje.
when Maria is wearing those high heels, she makes any average 6 feet tall male to look embarrassed... Although I wouldn't mind, as I adore tall women
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:32 PM   #3484
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a new pic? Just saw it on Instagram. She looks AMAZE

Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 01:01 AM   #3485
country flag MaSha7

MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice

Wow.She looks great!!!!!
MaSha7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 01:11 AM   #3486
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Looks quite similar to that shoot she did with Hamptons Magazine. Might be wrong.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:01 AM   #3487
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
Looks quite similar to that shoot she did with Hamptons Magazine. Might be wrong.
It does her hair is very similar. Maybe its an outtake? Although it would be quite the coincidence that there is a Porsche in the pic.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:20 AM   #3488
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria certainly looks well in that pic but I think she looks much younger than now, also I think
the Porsche is just coincidence since it is actually pretty old, about 1980-ish.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Nov 23rd, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:25 AM   #3489
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if it's a new pic or not but she looks gorgeous and the Porsche is around late 80s\early 90s turbo model I'd say :P
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:37 AM   #3490
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

The photographer of this pic posted the video where he plays tennis with her http://statigr.am/p/595063013339596406_447876312
So it must be recent
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 04:07 AM   #3491
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
The photographer of this pic posted the video where he plays tennis with her http://statigr.am/p/595063013339596406_447876312
So it must be recent
I remember this was also in the Hampton's backstage video.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:00 AM   #3492
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Is this a new pic? Just saw it on Instagram. She looks AMAZE

To die for. She looks super cute, much younger indeed. But this is most likely from the Hamptons photoshoot.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:12 AM   #3493
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Well the Hamptons photo shoot was not that long ago (so she isnt that much older) and I dont think she looks that different TBH.

Last edited by Andy. : Nov 23rd, 2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:56 AM   #3494
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

As for her last look, the dress, hair, make up are all fabulous.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #3495
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
So it must be recent
Stephan Würth is the photographer of the Hamptons shoot. That pic must be an outtake.