The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #3301
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Seductive look all the way
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #3302
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #3303
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post

The only thing that would make the Hell of post-RG 2013 better would be Yuri as Maria's full-time coach again in 2014
Yuri is such an asshole though. I still haven't forgiven him for walking out of that USO match against Radwanska in 2007. That was so cold. Maria needs a kick up the ass sometimes but DAMN.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #3304
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post

Seductive look all the way
That's one awfully gorgeous picture.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #3305
country flag Djokovic88

Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you like this Magnific Creation?
Magician of Photoshop.... :P

Last edited by Djokovic88 : Oct 9th, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
Djokovic88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #3306
country flag MaSha7

MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
She hired new physio Jérôme Bianchi from France for next two years starting November 15
Thank you!
What a bad news. They had been going together for a long time.
MaSha7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #3307
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

Where is Maria these days? California, Florida, England? Bulgaria? Is she on vacation, hiding out, or working out? I am concerned that she will soon announce her retirement... maybe due to injury. Thoughts, opinions?
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #3308
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenguy View Post
Where is Maria these days? California, Florida, England? Bulgaria? Is she on vacation, hiding out, or working out? I am concerned that she will soon announce her retirement... maybe due to injury. Thoughts, opinions?
Do you live in 19th century on a isolated island?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3309
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure she's having her off-season holidays now, and then she can go straight into training when her shoulder is ready.

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #3310
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Well, she will have another vacation with Grigor for sure, I think she said she will go to Montenegro

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3311
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Do you live in 19th century on a isolated island?
On the Trololol Island
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #3312
country flag jacobruiz

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's latest twitter photo - in Tenerife

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #3313
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Just this,

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3314
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

And this.

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #3315
country flag roddo1234

Then there was this.