The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #316
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Maria chose a more subdued look for the player's party....actually I quite like the dress, and the "killer legs" are always a treat.
I like the Australian Open dress too, I'm sure Maria will look great on court.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #317
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

I've a question - How does one post resized pictures with this [IMG] tag? - Thanks in advance
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #318
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Here is a little video of the Sugarpova launch on Friday. I still can't believe how many of you came out. Thank you Crown Towers for letting us 'crash' your riverwalk space. It was really the perfect place for this event.
https://vimeo.com/57259207

Maria is an astute business woman. She knows the best time and place to launch Sugarpova. No wonder it is already making huge profits. She should launch it at Wimbledon as the Brits have a sweet tooth.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #319
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Wait this AO dress dilemma is killing me, I just want her on court so I can actually see what she's wearing.
Nike better not release 92947470238472 versions at the next Slam.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #320
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Wait this AO dress dilemma is killing me, I just want her on court so I can actually see what she's wearing.
Nike better not release 92947470238472 versions at the next Slam.
I don't think this leaves any doubt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...00778399_o.jpg
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #321
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Player's party

Beautiful as always
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #322
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Not my favourite look from her but she looks good as always.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #323
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #324
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #325
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

wow quick uploads
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #326
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Not wasting time huh
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #327
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

A few round 1 HQ goodies.

Click the pics for full size.

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #328
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou so much for the quick uploads How you guys find these I'll never know
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #329
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Thankyou so much for the quick uploads How you guys find these I'll never know
I know hey
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #330
country flag roddo1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
How you guys find these I'll never know
Neither do I!!!! But here's some more.

Click the pics for full size.