The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #3196
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Without gushing too much - stan-style, the plains of Maria's face are so beautiful. Especially on that close-up. Plus she doesn't need to airbrush the make up on...like a certain player, to look beautiful
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #3197
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniyal16 View Post
its sad to see when all tennis women are participating in us open and she is attending fashion shows... i think her mind is not towards tennis now like vika and serena they both are showing eagerness towards tennis and masha just wanted to become model and selling sugarpova that,s it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
Completely agree.
Drama Queens

She has an injury! What is she supposed to do? sit at home and cry? She is still working out. She is entitled to have some fun during her down time.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #3198
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I was being sarcastic, you should know that by other posts.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #3199
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

I'm kind of sick of NunPova...she's somehow taking haute couture (or my perception of it) and making it so drab Or is that the style right now?
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #3200
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

collars look terrible on Maria.
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #3201
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Launch Event

I can't open them pls repost them again with different image loader thanks
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #3202
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Drama Queens

She has an injury! What is she supposed to do? sit at home and cry? She is still working out. She is entitled to have some fun during her down time.
Agreed^ I am sure she will be back to Florida or LA for training after FW
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #3203
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

The green and blue dress looks great....the yellow and black stripes thing did not work very well.....one day her face had a medicated look.....looks perfect again.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #3204
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniyal16 View Post
its sad to see when all tennis women are participating in us open and she is attending fashion shows... i think her mind is not towards tennis now like vika and serena they both are showing eagerness towards tennis and masha just wanted to become model and selling sugarpova that,s it..
Sorry, but unless Maria's injury is a fake (of course it isn't), this comment is totally nonsense.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #3205
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

"This is how I feel post morning workout before another fun fashion week day"

She's training/working out EVEN at fashion week, I'm sure she doesn't care about tennis huh lol

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #3206
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

The white pumps look like they're lost in time and space.
Here's where they'd feel right at home
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #3207
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria attends 'Mademoiselle C' New York Premiere at Florence Gould Hall.

Click for biggies.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #3208
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria attends Dior's fall/winter 2013-2014 Collection at Saks Fifth Avenue

Click 'em.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #3209
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

And wearing Dior too.....#dead

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #3210
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Maria STAAAAAAAAAHP.

How I gonna get through a full week of this slayage?