The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 02:06 AM   #3151
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Nice pics! And about time to update my avatar..

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 09:25 PM   #3152
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

12UHQ portraits at BNP Paribas Showdown, 4 March 2012
http://hqworld.net/2013/09/maria-sha...-4-march-2012/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #3153
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

Summer Travel Diary: Tennis Star Maria Sharapova Takes New York

First, the bad news: Tennis great Maria Sharapova was sidelined by an injury this year and unable to compete in the much-anticipated U.S. Open here in New York. The good news? Ever the optimist, the athlete/model/designer (her new accessories line, Sugarpova, hit shelves in Henri Bendel just a few weeks ago) didn’t let that setback keep her from taking a very big bite out of the Big Apple for her summer vacation. Here, she shares her personal photographs from an action-packed trip (which includes everything from eating at a Russian restaurant to a trip to the Guggenheim) and reveals that her legendary stamina is equally as impressive off the court.

Vogue http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/art...akes-new-york/

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #3154
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dolce is getting fatter
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #3155
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewShoulderPlz. View Post
Summer Travel Diary: Tennis Star Maria Sharapova Takes New York
Vogue http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/art...akes-new-york/
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3156
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

The Povapic

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Sep 5th, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #3157
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post

happy to see them together though.
i've been waiting my whole life 4 them 2 be 2gether again...
ggorggg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #3158
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria looks so gorgeous at the style awards. I cant wait to see at her more fashion shows.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #3159
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

With Rachel Zoe

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #3160
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha is wearing Preen S13 + Christian Louboutin pumps
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #3161
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Masha is wearing Preen S13 + Christian Louboutin pumps
I was waiting for you to post this. There was no way i was trying to trawl thru style.com to find out myself.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #3162
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria with Veronica Swanson Beard and Veronica Miele Beard at Bleeker Street Arts Club

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #3163
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Flawless

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #3164
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking the "no white after the Labor Day" rule
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #3165
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

More

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote