The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 205 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #3061
country flag jacobruiz

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Say what you will but Maria looked hotter than hell in the silvery grey and scarlet dress from 2004. The right sports bra would have made it perfect.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #3062
country flag jacobruiz

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

The two piece day outfit was great as well.

And she played mixed doubles! (With Max Mirnyi)

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #3063
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Say what you will but Maria looked hotter than hell in the silvery grey and scarlet dress from 2004. The right sports bra would have made it perfect.
exactly! Maria rocked that 2004 dress, she was incredibly hot in that dress
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #3064
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

With Grigor

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #3065
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

I am not very talented with computers. Still, I hope some have found my links to the years in my signature helpful from time to time in locating photos. I did not realize how many of the 2004 photos are gone, until I looked for that orange u. s. open outfit..the comments are still entertaining....kind of naive and innocent, as people were just starting to notice that Maria was something way out of the ordinary. I do not have the knowhow...does anyone think there is reconstruction work worth doing that could be done to connect some of the lost photos to some of the comments?

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=701

Last edited by nelsondan : Aug 19th, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #3066
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^ thanks so much for this. I was actually searching for USO 06 photos of Masha a few days back and was dumbfounded as to how little were available online
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #3067
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

I see she's still trolling.

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #3068
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

^
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #3069
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
With Grigor
how do people get into arthur ash?

anyways, hopefully she doesn't take grigor to Mari Vana. On the front desk they have a digital photo frame with a picture of her and Sasha that could get awkward
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #3070
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
how do people get into arthur ash?

anyways, hopefully she doesn't take grigor to Mari Vana. On the front desk they have a digital photo frame with a picture of her and Sasha that could get awkward
If my role on earth involves Maria in the way it does for him.......not much of anything is awkward.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #3071
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
If my role on earth involves Maria in the way it does for him.......not much of anything is awkward.
where is this digital photo frame?
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #3072
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova for Evian earlier today:
http://itswetpaint.tumblr.com/post/5...aria-sharapova
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #3073
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

WTH, a MooMoopova dress! Yuk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post

Maria Sharapova for Evian earlier today:
http://itswetpaint.tumblr.com/post/5...aria-sharapova
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #3074
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha wearing David Koma AW13 for the Henri Bendel Sugarpova NYC event

(btw not to blow my own trumpet but I referenced this from my own knowledge )
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #3075
Forever Sharapova.

and Grigor at the back of the store