The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #3016
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Studilicious.
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #3017
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
why Nike dont sell MS logo shirts & shits like this part of her line?
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #3018
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She tweeted to Giselle that the hat will be available limited edition at the USO grounds. Maybe she's planning to release a signature collection #whoknows
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #3019
country flag Vjetro Pev

Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice

I want to do a favour for all the Sharapova fans out there and teach them a few things about tennis they don't necessarily know.

http://vjetropev.blogspot.com/2013/0...now-about.html

And make sure you visit my "100 Prettiest Female Tennis Pros" list as well. Guess who's no. 1.
Vjetro Pev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #3020
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #3021
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Just passing through to post this,

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #3022
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #3023
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i love the cap

can't wait to see her personal collection with MS logo they probably will test at us open how sale goes, if goes well she will get the line RF has line, Rafa has with bull horns, why she shouldn't have

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #3024
country flag Cecig

Last edited by Cecig : Aug 13th, 2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #3025
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

thast not right
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #3026
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
i love the cap

can't wait to see her personal collection with MS logo they probably will test at us open how sale goes, if goes well she will get the line RF has line, Rafa has with bull horns, why she shouldn't have
It would be awesome if she had her own line. At the US Open the nike stand is all Rafa and Roger and then a small section for Maria's stuff.
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #3027
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I also really like the cap . I feel like Wimbledon 2008 was one of the only times Nike tried raising Maria to the same level of Roger when it comes to sophistication on the tennis court. That blazer . Would love to see more of Maria's name on Nike apparel
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #3028
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I never really got why it isn't on her collection line.

Will this be a separate one or an extension of the current line?
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #3029
country flag Cecig

On the cover of the italian magazine DLaRepubblica

Last edited by Cecig : Aug 15th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #3030
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

[/quote]

Anyone know when and where this was taken?
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote