The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #2956
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

I always wondered why though, ever other celeb Tweets about them etc so the fans know it's coming/can buy the mags.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #2957
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #2958
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

One more.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #2959
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

I must say I like this set quite much. Much better than Esquire one or some Russian mags. Sexier and less photoshopped as well.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #2960
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I've seen all the shots and the cover makes no sense to the editorial
Plus it's overly photoshopped as opposed to the actual cover story
The thought occurred to me.....how can she show women how to lose their belly....when she has never had one to lose in the first place. Eating more and weighing less....she might be an expert in that area.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2961
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post

2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration

http://www.mariasharapova.com/photos...fund-2010.aspx

2005, Moscow, a press conference before Kremlin Cup.

2005, Hongkong, Watsons Water Champions Challenge.

2004, Los Angeles YEC.

Most probably taken in 2005 because it was posted in this thread:
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?/top.../page__st__900 (#911)

Have no idea about this one.

2006, during a Nike commercial shoot.

http://www.maria-sharapova.org/pictu...t_various.html
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?/top.../page__st__240 (#256)

2005, World Team Tennis (WTT).

Sometimes Google Search by Image can help you find out when and where the photos were taken.
LoveMasha2008
Fantastic comprehensive answer - many thanks.

And I have also found the answer to the one you didn't know on one of the the sites you mentioned.

это Валенсия, Испания. Маша приехала в академию Хуана Карлоса Фереро 2005 год
it's Valencia, Spain. Masha came to the academy of Juan Carlos Ferrero 2005
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #2962
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute

great photos! my faves are any with her on court. i know she hasnt been out that long but i still miss her. tennis isnt the same unless i know pova is competing for the title.

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #2963
country flag azi

azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all

@sugarpovacandy 1h
September @SHAPE_Magazine shows off @MariaSharapova's look! Search for something sweet inside when it hits stands.

Maria Sharapova
azi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #2964
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Maria $harapova \o/ http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...a-da-capa.html
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #2965
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait to buy that issue!!!
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #2966
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Oh my God, Maria looks fabulous in those pics from Shape. I hope that there will be some backstage ones or a video because I bet that she will look even better there.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #2967
country flag MaSha7

MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Oh my God, Maria looks fabulous in those pics from Shape. I hope that there will be some backstage ones or a video because I bet that she will look even better there.
Yeahhh, I love to see her natural beauty. Any photoshop is unnecessary.
MaSha7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #2968
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

I would like to see better quality photos of the 'Style' photoshoot.
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2969
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Shape USA - September 2013

Download PDF file: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?t=593335

Pics are 1044px, I don't know why but when I extracted them from the PDF file, the texts on the pages disappeared.
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2970
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Shape USA - September 2013
Download PDF file: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?t=593335
Pics are 1044px, I don't know why but when I extracted them from the PDF file, the texts on the pages disappeared.
From the PDF file. Not the best quality.