The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #2866
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Maria looks amazing
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #2867
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

jaja

¡

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #2868
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Mrs.ColinKaep NEEDS TO SEE THIS

Her 2 idols posing together at ESPY together First Grigor, now her hubby

and yes SilverSlam, I stole the pic from your Tumblr
I'm making it my signature
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #2869
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #2870
country flag Julian.
La reine de la terre battue.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I'm making it my signature

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #2871
country flag Cecig

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #2872
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I love her make up and hair, like the dress, though not sure about skirt.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2873
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

She looks so...deflated in these (and recent) pictures. I can't put my finger on it, but she just looks lacking in energy or something.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #2874
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's a bit drained from everything that's happened in the past month. Serena article dust up, 2nd round shock loss, the hip injury, and then the coaching change.

But it looked like she had fun at the ESPYs, as she always does. Judging from the great moustache pics, she was in a relaxed and goofy mood.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #2875
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

2013 Espypova i don't understand the choice of the dress, i don't like it

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #2876
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

The best way to wake up is opening this thread
I love the dress (shoulders ) not sure about the hair but I'm getting to like that too
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #2877
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Sharapova, Espy Awards timeline 2011, 2012, 2013: http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...espy-2013.html
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #2878
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks fantastic!
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #2879
country flag Mc23Gill23

Mc23Gill23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll update the OP with the links to all previous volumes for handiness and pictures from the 2013 season's standout moments.

Last edited by Mc23Gill23 : Jul 18th, 2013 at 08:51 AM.
Mc23Gill23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #2880
country flag Charlottepova

Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
She looks fantastic!
Yeah
Charlottepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote