The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 185 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #2761
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Looks like a class photo
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #2762
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Maria @ the WTA 40 Love Celebration.

HQ's, just click em.

Oh my God I love that shirt.....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2763
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Looks like a class photo
BJK is definitely the professor
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #2764
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
BJK is definitely the professor
Interesting that it's Maria and Serena next to her....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #2765
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Class nerds.
Meanwhile the trio JJ-Dinara-Jen is the group sitting in the back row of the bus and causing troubles when the class is on a field trip.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #2766
country flag equipochico

equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maria @ the WTA 40 Love Celebration.

HQ's, just click em.

Glass of Serena
equipochico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #2767
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

With Grigor's dad and mom

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #2768
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Now we also have these,

But I suspect you all might prefer these,

Edit:- New extra-large pic replacements now added, check the above.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Jul 1st, 2013 at 02:40 AM. Reason: New Pics
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2769
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I love the white edits

CataloguePova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #2770
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Love the blouse.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2771
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Now we also have these,

so lovely
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2772
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for posting the photos, roddo. So great to see all the No.1s in one place. Would have loved to see Steffi and Kim. Oh..and Vika too of course.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #2773
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Today's look was perfection.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 01:23 AM   #2774
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Really nice outfit, so high-couture, beautiful make up as well
Don't understand those who call it grandmartha style....
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:11 AM   #2775
country flag MariaMNL

MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light

Wow she's wearing a top from the Preen SS 2013 collection! One of my favorite collections.

MariaMNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote