The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:43 AM   #2656
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

She looks just amazing during Sugarpova event, love her outfit and make upbut I dont like her Wimby party dress.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:13 AM   #2657
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
The not so big pics courtesy of Zimbio, still, give em a click anyway.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Her Royal Majesty Queen Maria Sharapova.
Class, beauty and style almost impossible to match.
I love these two pictures.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM   #2658
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

This is gonna sound hilariously OTT and obviously bias, but I geniunelly think she looked like royalty last night
I mean she was vibing some Princess Charlene of Monaco realness:

Everytime she does SophisticatedPova I think she look beaut because it's a style I personally find the most beautiful on her. But ofc not everyone likes just above the knee, ankle straps and swept hair
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:09 AM   #2659
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She really does remind me of the Princess now that you mention it. She is very regal after all.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:20 AM   #2660
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
This is gonna sound hilariously OTT and obviously bias, but I genuinely think she looked like royalty last night
She bloody did. Maria has such an incredible elegance.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:02 AM   #2661
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Her Royal Majesty Queen - Maria Sharapova
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2662
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
The dress make her a little fat (around the arms)
I'm pretty sure it's migrated breast tissue. It comes from wearing bras that are to small for you, and so squeeze breast tissue out into your armpits.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:41 PM   #2663
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I just love the look tbh, it's still the mature style she's had this past couple of years, but more conventionally sexy as well (which some of them haven't been).
This so much.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:22 PM   #2664
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova
At the #Wimbledon media hour before the tournament starts...
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:24 PM   #2665
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:16 PM   #2666
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 05:47 PM.
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:56 PM   #2667
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post

Maria Sharapova
At the #Wimbledon media hour before the tournament starts...

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/inter....html?start=53
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:03 PM   #2668
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

[/quote]

Two days ago, Djokovic and Dimitrov each delivered Sharapova impressions during an exhibition.

Here is the exchange:

DJOKOVIC: Nice hair, Maria. Beautiful hair today.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Can we talk about what you did the other day (smiling)?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: You didn't like the video?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: I loved it (laughter).

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Who was better?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: By the way, I don't do any of those things anymore. None of those. I don't stick my ass out anymore, OK? I don't do this with my hair anymore. You haven't watched me play recently.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I watch you play.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Then you need a new me.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, no, no, trust me.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: You're actually starting to look a bit like Roddick when you're imitating.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Really?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yes. That's how he serves.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Who did impersonation better?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't know. I don't know.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Oh, look at her. Make a choice.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: This is not multiple choice, OK?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Enjoy. Sorry, guys.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2669
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:41 AM   #2670
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Nice that she said agin that she doesn't do thise things anymore... BTW she looks stunning in those pre-tournament photos... As for the Wimby party I still have to decide.