The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #2536
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

jaja

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #2537
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Love her sun glasses
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #2538
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Dimi-Fan Maria is super cool. I love it that she reacts like when she's playing....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #2539
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

A wax figuire of Masha at Madame Tussauds in Tokyo:

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #2540
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Journalist Laurent Luyat and Masha on France 2 French TV chanel studio at RG 2013 (Day 13 on June 7, 2013):

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #2541
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

http://www.elleuk.com/fashion/news/f...lusive#image=1
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #2542
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wimbledon is around the corner, and my new @niketennis dress is already here! What do you think about it?

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova/s...171072/photo/1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #2543
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

The dress definitely looks better on than in the initial pictures so that's good Not much you can really do with a Wimbledon dress I suppose! Oh and Genie looks so super cute also
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #2544
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely love that dress. Definitely my favourite of the year so far.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2545
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

It is so beautiful that even the fugly straps do not spoil it.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2546
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who is getting corset vibes from those side seems? In a good way of course.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #2547
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful
the detail on the bias is really pretty
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #2548
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

LOVE it

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #2549
country flag Angelmasha_milan

Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light

当你需要我们的时候,我们永远在你身边!
Welcome to my space:
http://hi.baidu.com/angelmasha
Angelmasha_milan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #2550
country flag Angelmasha_milan

Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light

当你需要我们的时候,我们永远在你身边!
Welcome to my space:
http://hi.baidu.com/angelmasha
Angelmasha_milan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote