The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #211
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
I am just kidding

And, it is not JJs fault. She didn't ask to be born brainles

Kidding again, just in case someone takes me serious
LMFAO But seriously, two things I'll probably never get over when it comes to Jelena:
1. Not winning USO 2008
2. Never beating Henin in like 15 matches with having really good chances in at least 6,7
She used to really test my nerves in a big way and be my fave, but considering how she got to a point of barely being a shadow of her former self... Now me reacting inappropriately to tennis is reserved only for Maria and Novak

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #212
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Also she's wearing custom David Koma (i've been to two of his shows at LFW) he's a really great up and coming British designer
he seems to be her fave designer for events:

Appearance on Jimmy Fallon

and her NY Sugarpova launch

David Koma on Masha:
"I'm a huge fan of tennis and Maria is a real inspiration - a true mix of talent and beauty," Koma told us. "It's such a pleasure for me to work with an incredible athlete and an extremely beautiful and humble person."
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #213
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I was just about to say she has worn a lot of his designs....beat me to it

She does look great in his designs and british designers in general.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #214
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

he's designs look so great on Masha, because he's quirky with his prints but super sexy with his silhouettes so she always looks STUNNING
i was at the show containing similar dresses to the orange dress Masha is wearing at the launch, similar to this:

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #215
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Also she's wearing custom David Koma (i've been to two of his shows at LFW) he's a really great up and coming British designer
he seems to be her fave designer for events:

Appearance on Jimmy Fallon

and her NY Sugarpova launch

David Koma on Masha:
"I'm a huge fan of tennis and Maria is a real inspiration - a true mix of talent and beauty," Koma told us. "It's such a pleasure for me to work with an incredible athlete and an extremely beautiful and humble person."
When did he say that? thats such a great honor. I love Fashionpova
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #216
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
When did he say that? thats such a great honor. I love Fashionpova
on Vogue.com after he collaborated with her for Sugarpova
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #217
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I also got her to sign my hat and was soo close to her

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #218
Forever Sharapova.

This spring I want her to wear entirely David Koma s13

and maybe Hipsterpova in this

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #219
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
This spring I want her to wear entirely David Koma s13

Love these two. Funnily enough I was on style.com a few weeks ago looking at his collection picking out looks I would out her in.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #220
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I loved these ones too

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #221
Forever Sharapova.

^ I was going to include those but I thought the second looked too much like a Wimbledon lawn dress
oh my, imagine if Koma managed to snag a deal with Nike to collaborate with Masha on her GS dresses

I WOULD DIE
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #222
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
^ I was going to include those but I thought the second looked too much like a Wimbledon lawn dress
Yeah it is very tennis dressy I would love to see her wear something like that on court again.

OMG YES at that suggestion

I guess we know which designer she will be wearing at the Wimbledon player party.

My dream would be to see her in Victoria Beckham. My two faves collaborating OMG.

Last edited by Andy. : Jan 11th, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #223
Forever Sharapova.

SORRY FOR FUCKING UP YOUR PAGE DIMENSION GUYS
but the back of this dress is STUNNING

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #224
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

David Coma's collection is really good , hope to see Masha in this

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #225
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
David Coma's collection is really good , hope to see Masha in this

Probs too dressy for the AO Player party and not dressy enough for the vanity fair party. I would love to see her wear it at the Miami party if they bring it back this year. I was gutted when they didnt have it last year. It was always one of the biggest player parties on tour.