The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2101
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Yeah she does it all the time but I'm not sure if it's popular in America or if it's just a Maria thing She's such a dork
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #2102
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I think the peace sign was pretty much invented in the US during the 1960s hippie movement. It's never completely gone away and I still see it used by people. I notice young American actresses flash the two fingers in photo-ops from time to time. Just something cute and harmless to do to spice up a picture instead of standing there smiling with your hands at your sides.

I guess it's a phase Maria's going through, like with her pajama pants.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #2103
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I think the peace sign was pretty much invented in the US during the 1960s hippie movement. It's never completely gone away and I still see it used by people. I notice young American actresses flash the two fingers in photo-ops from time to time. Just something cute and harmless to do to spice up a picture instead of standing there smiling with your hands at your sides.

I guess it's a phase Maria's going through, like with her pajama pants.
Thanks. The pyjama pants are very popular right now. The two-finger salute is indeed older, and Maria has been using it like forever.. The thing is - sometimes I kind of find it unsuitable, in some occassions.
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #2104
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Can someone explain me what is the two-finger salute? She uses it way way too often.. In Stuttgart, on every other pic... Is it the "peace sign"?? And is it frequently used in USA?
It is a V sign from Victory. It is frequently used in many countries.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #2105
country flag Alizay

Alizay is an unknown quantity at this point

From twitter =)

Also, Judy Murray tweeted:
@judmoo Tennistas fave haunt Taverna Trilussa full of talent 2nite. The Feds dining with The Haas's. MaSha + Grigor, Robson/Raymond, Muzz, Nico...

Wouldn't it be just awesome to walk into a restaurant and find all these people there... *siggh*
Alizay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #2106
country flag Alizay

I've tried to post the picture multiple times, but it's not working.. =/

if anybody else knows how to fix it, here's the URL ..

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova/s.../photo/1/large
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #2107
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizay View Post
I've tried to post the picture multiple times, but it's not working.. =/

if anybody else knows how to fix it, here's the URL ..
Here,

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #2108
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Ha ha, those look like bucatini all'amatriciana....welcome to Italy, Maria. Enjoy Rome and win your title #30.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #2109
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Io dico cacio e pepe
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #2110
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Io dico cacio e pepe
Si' e' possibile...
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #2111
country flag Alizay

Thaaankyou @roddo1234! =D
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #2112
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

In an exclusive interview on EuroSport, Rome, May 14, 2013

Old May 14th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #2113
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Shoulders....shoulders everywhere...
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #2114
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

After training in Rome

Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #2115
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

The courts/grounds at this tournament are all so beautiful