The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #1726
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
Ravishing
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #1727
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #1728
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Dear me, I cannot come to terms with the class and charme of this amazing woman. The Champion, the Diva, the Goddess, the Tzarina ..... Maria is the one and only.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1729
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Sugarpova launch in Moscow:

http://www.inmsk.ru/multimedia/20130430/363224033.html
http://buro247.ru/events/photo-repor...harapovoy.html

HQ, click the button in the right bottom to enlarge the photo:
http://www.rbcdaily.ru/photo/562949986838953
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #1730
country flag Mashafrvfan

Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
My god, she's more than sexy, there is no word
Mashafrvfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1731
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can’t wait to share with you the new Evian’s campaign which I’m part of, in the meantime here is the making off — "Behind the scenes ‘Baby & Me’"

PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #1732
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

the tank has a really similar neckline to Rena's USO 2011 dress
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #1733
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

It kind of reminds me of the shirt Rafa's wearing this clay season. I wonder if she'll wear this during some tournament maybe the USO. It's white so I'm all for it
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #1734
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately I dont think its an up and coming outfit. It looks like a top from the basics collections.

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.co...A-NWBBTT2.html
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #1735
country flag PimpMePova

Oh OK then I'm still hoping for a black or white outfit this USO
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1736
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

OK, that's two dresses in less than a week that is making me speechless, and forget about getting any work done now! Thanks Maria

Many thanks for the stunning pics!
FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #1737
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

#1: 29th of September 2003. Maria defeated Aniko Kapros 2-6 -2 7-6(5) and won the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships in Tokyo.
#2: 27th of October 2003. Maria defeated Milagros Sequera 6-2 ret. and won the Bell Challenge in Quebec City.
#3:7th of June 2004. Maria defeated Tatiana Golovin 2-6 6-2 6-1 in Birmingham.
#4: 21st of June 2004. Maria defeated Serena Williams 6-1 6-4 and won Wimbledon. She was 17 years old and won her first Grand Slam.
#5: 27 of September 2004. Maria defeated Marta Domachowska 6-1 6-1 and won the Korea Open Tennis Championships in Seul.
#6: 4th of October 2004. Maria defeated Mashona Washington 6-0 6-1 and won the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships in Tokyo.
#7: 8th of November 2004. Maria defeated Serena Williams 4-6 6-2 6-4 and won the WTA Tour Championships.
#8: 6th of February 2005. Maria defeated Lindsay Devenport 6-1 3-6 7-6(5) and won the Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo.
#9: 21st of February 2005. Maria defeated Alicia Molik 4-6 6-1 6-4 and won the Qatar Ladies Open in Doha.
#10: 6th of June 2005. Maria defeated Jelena Jankovic 6-2 4-6 6-1 in Birmingham.
#11: 18th of March 2006. Maria defeated Elena Dementieva 6-1 4-6 6-3 and won Indian Wells.
#12: 6th of August 2006. Maria defeated Kim Clijsters 7-5 7-5 in San Diego.
#13: 9th of September 2006. Maria defeated Justine Henin 6-4 6-4 and won her second Grand Slam, US Open.
#14: 22nd of October 2006. Maria defeated Daniela Hantuchova 6-1 4-6 6-3 in Zurich.
#15: 29th of October 2006. Maria defeated Nadia Petrova 7-5 6-2 and won the Generali Ladies Liz in Austria.
#16: 5th of August 2007. Maria defeated Patty Schnyder 6-2 3-6 6-0 in San Diego.
#17: 26th of January 2008. Maria defeated Ana Ivanovic 7-5 6-3 and won her third Grand Slam, Australian Open.
#18: 24th of February 2008. Maria defeated Vera Zvonareva 6-1 2-6 6-0 and won the Qatar Ladies Open in Doha.
#19: 13th of April 2008. Maria defeated Dominika Cibulkova 7-6(7) 6-3 in Amelia Island.
#20: 3rd of October 2009. Maria defeated Jelena Jankovic 5-2 ret. and won the Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo.
#21: 20th of February 2010. Maria defeated Sofia Arvidsson 6-2 6-1 in Memphis.
#22: 22nd of May 2010. Maria defeated Kristina Barrois 7-5 6-1 in Strasbourg.
#23:15th of May 2011. Maria defeated Samantha Stosur 6-2 6-4 in Roma.
#24: 21st of August 2011. Maria defeated Jelena Jankovic 4-6 7-6(3) 6-3 and won Cincinnati.
#25: 29th of April 2012. Maria defeated Victoria Azarenka 6-1 6-4 and won Porsche Grand Prix in Stuttgart.
#26: 20th of May 2012. Maria defeated Na Li 4-6 6-4 7-6(5) in Roma.
#27: 9th of June 2012. Maria defeated Sara Errani 6-3 6-2 and won her fourth Grand Slam, completing the Career Grand Slam.
#28: 17th of March 2013. Maria defeated Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 6-2 and won Indian Wells.
#29: 28th of April 2013. Maria defeated Na Li 6-4 6-3 and won Porsche Grand Prix in Stuttgart.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #1738
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes, why must that tank be so lame, although I'm happy it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1739
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Downloaded this interview. Some screenshots.

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #1740
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

My fan art. USSRPova.

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote