The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1516
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Maria changed her Facebook timeline picture to this

thanks God, i couldn't watch hamilton in background anymore

se look amazing though, i can't wait for all pics

well, they enlarge a boobs a bit, but who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Oh my God I want Maria to have a baby so badly

But please not for 5 more years
babypova girl please
but first hings first, more slams, and wins, and awseome moments

edit: now i see, they photoshoped her shoulders, they look so shrunk :angry: :how they dare to do that:

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1517
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
I couldn't find anything better to do on my birthday than spend it with these Musketeers...

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1518
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Susie Cakes made special edition Sugarpova cupcakes for Masha's birthday
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1519
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
She looks like a goddess when standing next to regular people
Agree. Thanks for posting the lovely pics, guys.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #1520
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Agree. Thanks for posting the lovely pics, guys.
The only thing that makes me happy about probably never getting the chance to meet her is that if I did I would juts look really short, fat and frumpy
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1521
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys seen the new Evian 'Live Young' campaign? It's so cute, I can't even

Here's the promo:
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:11 AM   #1522
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have you guys seen the new Evian 'Live Young' campaign? It's so cute, I can't even

Here's the promo:
So cute babypova.

P.S. we need better quality pic though.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1523
Forever Sharapova.

from todays practise session at Stuttgart
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:56 PM   #1524
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here's the promo:
wonder if this promo is a preview for a future Nike MS collection outfit
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1525
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely is a USO series/USO outfit. Looks nice from what I can see of it anyway.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1526
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know what photoshoot the new cover is from?
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:08 PM   #1527
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Does anyone know what photoshoot the new cover is from?
It's from that Swimsuit shoot she posted about on her FB page.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:49 PM   #1528
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Most likely is a USO series/USO outfit. Looks nice from what I can see of it anyway.
Yeah I was thinking maybe USO series...can be reminiscent of that 2009 hotmess/but kinda awesome outfit she wore.

That final against Elena
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1529
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Porsche's new brand ambassador in Stuttgart, Germany, April 22, 2013

Last edited by MariaFan. : Apr 22nd, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
MariaFan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:43 AM   #1530
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Show me the $$$$

YAY another endorsement.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote