The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #136
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Some old Masha pics, from Roehampton 2002 They've just been uploaded

She was young but already amazing ! Thanks
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #137
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Just clarifying her public events for this week...on Friday is Sugarpova, Saturday-Sunday are pre AO party and press conference?
Btw, we have a chance to ask her question via FB http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Last edited by Asanty : Jan 7th, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #138
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Masha out and about in Melbs

Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #139
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

From Masha's FB:

Had a quick Nike product shoot this afternoon and did a few shots with Eugenie Bouchard who just recently started wearing my Nike collection.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #140
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and I love the shorts in the other pic
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #141
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Genie!

and leopard print + shorts
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #142
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Maria is looking AMAZE in those recent pix
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #143
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
From Masha's FB:
Had a quick Nike product shoot this afternoon and did a few shots with Eugenie Bouchard who just recently started wearing my Nike collection.
HQ

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #144
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking back on this thread seeing pics and I hand't found this one which I thought is rather important once is in every journal that I see...

p.s.: Good looking guy, much better than Sasha.... (though rather young)
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #145
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #146
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Nathan Templeton @nathantemp7

Just had a chat to this very nice, and very tall lady #MariaSharapova

And from Maria`s FB:

Look what finally made it to Australia! If you are in Melbourne on Friday, 11th January at 2pm, don't forget to join me at Crown Riverwalk, Southbank, Melbourne. I will be on stage answering questions and signing autographs for all my fans. For those that cant make it, Sugarpova is now available on www.davidjones.com.au

Melburnians, you are so lucky people.....envy you!!

Last edited by Asanty : Jan 8th, 2013 at 11:12 AM.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #147
country flag Asanty

Never saw these ones before, I know it is from Istanbul. But where is exactly from?

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #148
WowWow
mhmmm

That's not from Istanbul. That's from Cali, I think.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #149
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

These pictures are not from Istanbul. They are from Maria's 24th birthday dinner- April 2011.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #150
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
These pictures are not from Istanbul. They are from Maria's 24th birthday dinner- April 2011.
OopsThanks.