Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #121
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

SvetaK wins 36 63 63.

Better that H2H Caro!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #122
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Despite the recent H2H struggles,it's certainly not a given that Caro would've lost to the German if Sunshine gave an effort like she did in the 1st Round...let's see how well she follows up

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #123
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

So, Sveta it is, that's both good and bad. Good, because Caro has good chances of winning that match-up and getting some matches under her belt before AO. Bad, because she needs to break that losing streak against Julia at some point (like she did against Li Na in Tokyo) and doing it right before AO would've been a far better morale booster than another win over Sveta (presumably).

NB: But if Caro beats Sveta, she'll likely face another 3-times losing streak in QF; Kerber.

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Jan 7th, 2013 at 05:43 AM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #124
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I think Sveta is a better match-up than Julia. Caro somehow doesn't know how to handle Julia. There's be a real danger that Goerges would defeat her even though she's not at her best atm. The real test will come in QF. Kerber is a huge challenge for Caro and she'll need to play at her best to stand a chance.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #125
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
I think Sveta is a better match-up than Julia. Caro somehow doesn't know how to handle Julia. There's be a real danger that Goerges would defeat her even though she's not at her best atm. The real test will come in QF. Kerber is a huge challenge for Caro and she'll need to play at her best to stand a chance.
Caro's shots are too friendly for Goerges as they sit up and are too much in the middle of the court. Caro's bffs Aga and Vika do a lot better against Goerges : Aga hits flatter shots that aren't as much in Goerges' strike zone and Vika really angles the ball out of the middle of the court. Also, both aren't useless/clueless against Goerges' moonballing tactic.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #126
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Either way, its important for Caroline to have a good run these next 3 weeks.
Now she's coming off a good win. She needs to put a few of these together.
Consistency has become one of her biggest problems.

Early this year Stosur & Kvitova are struggling. The mental part of this game is huge. Somehow, Caroline dropped off in the area of mental toughness. The only way she is going to get anywhere near the top again is to fight hard for every set, especially on her serve, and especially at hardcourt Premiers, mandatories & even moreso, at the AO & USO

Apia Intl Sydney@SydneyTennis
UPDATE: #Wozniacki- #Kuznetsova have been moved to 3rd on Centre Court tomorrow. Zheng-Keys to Ct.6, #Kerber to Grandstand #SydneyTennis
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #127
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start in Sydney. Caroline leads Head To Head vs Ula now 4-0

R2 match vs Kuznetsova will tell us more. Ula is weak, Kuznetsova always dangerous

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #128
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Though it's not an empirical fact,it's hard to refute the argument that Rory is somewhat of a deterrent to Caro's career.Still,I saw the photo gallery of them this morning and they looked like a couple of cute dorks in love;he seems to really adore Caroline.Ideally,she would learn to balance relationship and tennis well,but I'm glad that she's stable AS A PERSON even when her tennis is less than perfect--and that she can find happiness from other sources.Caroline is clearly not one of the WTA's infamous trophy slut gfs...whom we won't bother naming here

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #129
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro's 2013 schedule!
http://carolinewozniacki.dk/tour-12/

There's Charleston & Luxemburg, but no New Haven, Stuttgart, Moscow, Seoul!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #130
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Kuala Lumpur that's odd! What was all the Katowice talk about then?
Big month gap between Charleston and Madrid.
No New Haven, that's a shocker

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #131
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

She seems to like New Haven a lot, so it's strange that it isn't on her schedule
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #132
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

She might ask for WC for Moscow & New Haven

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #133
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Caro is now scheduled to play 6 tournaments in a row. Plus she's playing an exhibition before Indian Wells and Miami. Normally I'd prefer for her not to play more then two or three tournaments so she can get some rest and do some training. This is just ridiculous.

Please be smart in your scheduling for a change, Caro. Sigh.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:15 AM   #134
country flag bruce goose

Comeback stories are sweet,but I'd rather that Caro let that happen at someone else's expense

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #135
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro is now scheduled to play 6 tournaments in a row. Plus she's playing an exhibition before Indian Wells and Miami. Normally I'd prefer for her not to play more then two or three tournaments so she can get some rest and do some training. This is just ridiculous.

Please be smart in your scheduling for a change, Caro. Sigh.
Well, at her current level she doesn't seem in danger of playing too many matches!