Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #1096
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I think Austin is referring to Caro's fitness not technical or mental aspects of her game.

Caro could arguably stand to put on a a bit more weight as her shots had a bit more punch on them when she weighed more. Ana Ivanovic's shots also lost some pace as she lost weight.

What???? Please...this nobody Ana not to compare with Caro..sorry, but when she don´t win tonight..more easy in a SF in PM is not possible..

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #1097
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro could arguably stand to put on a a bit more weight as her shots had a bit more punch on them when she weighed more. Ana Ivanovic's shots also lost some pace as she lost weight.
While this theory is probably true. You have to wonder why Caro can't generate more weight of shot consistently already, size wise she is as big or bigger than others with far greater weight of shot. It has to be either a technique or equipment problem. Going down the route of bulking up to generate a greater weight of shot is risky business, it could completely backfire. I'm not sure it's the recommended route to go down.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #1098
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
While this theory is probably true. You have to wonder why Caro can't generate more weight of shot consistently already, size wise she is as big or bigger than others with far greater weight of shot. It has to be either a technique or equipment problem. Going down the route of bulking up to generate a greater weight of shot is risky business, it could completely backfire. I'm not sure it's the recommended route to go down.
It was a complete disaster when JJ was pursuaded to do that in the off season 2008-2009 when she was #1. And she never recovered from that experiment. No I don't want Caro to do that and lose her movement and speed like JJ did.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #1099
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

It must be a full moon...
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #1100
country flag neverforget

neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all

She better start her comeback immediately or this match is on the way to being over. Come on, Caroline.
neverforget is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #1101
country flag neverforget

neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all

Tracy Austin is a real nasty critic of Caroline.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #1102
country flag neverforget

I meant Davenport.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #1103
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Caro deserves to be criticised for her 1st set. She could have done much better. I understand she wants to be more aggressive, but she cant make so many unforced errors. She doesnt have the weapons to overcome these errors
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #1104
country flag neverforget

I didn't mean for the match. I meant for her complete breakdown of her history as a player. In my eyes it was vicious.

As far as this match goes, if she comes back I will be amazed. It has been horrible. Go, Caroline.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #1105
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry about it. A lot of #1's were all time greats. Caro is more of a consistent player who still hasnt won a major.
I dont think its a big deal. She needs to have good majors again.

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #1106
country flag neverforget

Oh, boy. Come on, you can do it. Kerber is tired.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #1107
country flag neverforget

What an incredible game, 4-3 Caroline after about an "hour." (17")
5-4 Caroline.
6-4 Caroline. Yeah, baby.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #1108
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverforget View Post
5-4 Caroline.
We have a live score thread...
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #1109
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverforget View Post
5-4 Caroline.
Incredible match. Caroline is motivated and fighting again. Thats the important thing

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #1110
country flag neverforget

She just gave a break back. 2-1 Caroline.
Break back at love. 3-1 Caroline.
Consolidated the break. Caroline 4-1. Put her away now.
4-2
4-3 Should have held. Darn. She could have had her.
5-3 Break for Caroline. Do it now.
She handed it right back again. 5-4 Caroline. Come on, break her. It has to happen now.
Closed Thread