Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #91
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I just want her to win the first match. Anything else is a bonus.
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #92
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
I just want her to win the first match. Anything else is a bonus.
Yes, and if that qualifier will do all of us a big favor by taking out Goerges Caro may even get to (but probably not past) Kerber.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #93
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I want her to play Goerges. She lost 3 in a row to her.
But judging by the loss to Pervak, this 1st match is tough enough to not look past.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #94
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I want her to play Goerges. She lost 3 in a row to her.
But judging by the loss to Pervak, this 1st match is tough enough to not look past.
It's not that I want her to avoid the dangerous players. I just want her to get a few matches against easy opponents under her belt first before facing tougher opposition. Problem is that there are no easy opponents anymore for Caro.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #95
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

This draw, my god..hope she won´t leave Australia Tour with 0-3...
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #96
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yes, and if that qualifier will do all of us a big favor by taking out Goerges Caro may even get to (but probably not past) Kerber.
Let's pray, Q does her job (hopefully Sofia, since Caro always beats her) I can't deal with another Goerges loss this early in the season

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #97
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It's not that I want her to avoid the dangerous players. I just want her to get a few matches against easy opponents under her belt first before facing tougher opposition. Problem is that there are no easy opponents anymore for Caro.
Somebody for whom there are no easy opponents should be ranked well #10 in the world.

I do think there are some opponents in the top 100 that she could beat comfortably though.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #98
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
This draw, my god..hope she won´t leave Australia Tour with 0-3...
If Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne turn out to be a disaster, Caro & her dad have to start re-assessing what they're dong. Its been a full year and a half since she was #1 by 3000 points, holding 9 titles.

Maybe having her dad as coach hurts her game. She doesnt seem motivated at the level she used to be.
She might need a coach who will force her to hit every shot well, and wont accept bad match play. Force her to go run and practice after a loss
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #99
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

It's a logical presumption that Caroline needs someone else besides her dad to resurrect her game,but is she CAPABLE of trusting someone else with her career??Trust is such a huge factor between player and coach in the WTA--I'd guess much more of a factor than it is with ATPers--and it can affect nearly every aspect of a player's performance

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #100
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Good point,and I'm afraid the answer would be no. She has already tried two different coaches and neither suited her needs. I think that it's going to remain on Piotr's shoulders at least for this season. But that might be for the better,though. It was him who helped her to win two titles last year and score a win against a top 10 player in ages.
I think that he is a big help for her, the problem is that he cannot go on the court for her when she is not going by his instructions. And judging by the last loss, she probably isn't.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #101
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

She really should beat Ula, but after her loss to Pervak it seems that she can lose to almost anyone right now. Let's hope it was just because it was her first match of the year and she was rusty, and she will play better in Sydney. I'm not too worried about the possibility of a match versus Goerges since she has to beat Ula first
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #102
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

angelikf Angelica Fratini
R. Sanchez: I think that at this time there is no qualified coach to train Wozniacki as father and daughter have a very special chemistry.

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #103
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I do think there are some opponents in the top 100 that she could beat comfortably though.
Do tell ...

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #104
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
angelikf Angelica Fratini
R. Sanchez: I think that at this time there is no qualified coach to train Wozniacki as father and daughter have a very special chemistry.
He said that when he was Caro's coach he wanted her to hit more sliced shots and volley more often. Piotr wasn't prepared to leave Caro alone with Sanchez in the circuit and he thinks that is why it didn't work. He thinks that if he had continued being Caro's coach she would still be in the top 5 and she could have won a Grand Slam. He also said that he has a good relationship with Piotr and they were together in Sofia
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #105
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I Wonder Now Long it will take before Caro ready too Break outta her shell and wants be Coached by a real Coach beside her dad, someone who willing to help her improve her game hopefully that happen soon

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread