Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #796
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I would have my doubts this event is even going to finish. I mean there now going into Wednesday and qualies isn't even complete yet. There is meant to be heavy rain every single day up to Sunday for the majority of the day. The only way I can see them getting through the matches is indoors if the weather forecast is correct. You're going to need players to play 2 matches a day likely, but the problem is there doesn't appear any time frame for that to occur.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #797
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

HK Exho is Monday March 4th ... I/W MD starts March 6th.

Weather in KL better clear up soon!

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #798
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
HK Exho is Monday March 4th ... I/W MD starts March 6th.

Weather in KL better clear up soon!
It's clear from Monday .
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #799
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

So far KL is a mess

A. Pavlyuchenkova ‏@NastiaPav
Uff long day!!started the match at 1 pm ,tried to finish it 3 times at the end got canceled at 9pm!extremely hot and humid as well!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #800
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Are they going to be able to finish in these conditions? So far, this looks like a pretty bad venue to play, the weather forecast states it's going to be rainy for the rest of the week. I wouldn't be surprised if Caro played one match and then packed her bags.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #801
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Are you Europeans familiar with the gringo program/occasional-short-films called,"The Three Stooges"?For those of you who've never seen/heard of it,the 3 main characters are so buffoonish that they make the worthless,waste-of-life retards on shows like 'Friends' appear to be Rhodes Scholars,by comparison.

I'm reminded of the Stooges by the KL organizers who,instead of planning all of the rain-delayed qualy matches at the start of the program yesterday,scheduled one of the qualies AT 6PM!!Or,in other words,about 4 hours after the shit weather in their cursed,God-forsaken land usually begin postponing matches.I can't recall EVER seeing a qualy match played on Wednesday morning...can anyone else??Nor have I ever seen a tourney where they could only place SOME of the qualifiers in the MD--in a desperate hope to get the matches completed--and not all of them.

Caroline is a very,very smart gal,so I'm reluctant to give her ANY tennis-related advice...except for this: RUN,CARO,RUN!!!GET AWAY FROM THAT SHITHOLE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!...before one of the tourney organizer's inbred kinfolk leaves a loose power cable sitting in a puddle of water and electrocutes our Danish Queen

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #802
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
I don't know but considering the weather conditions I think she's not going to break a lot of sweat there and will only play a couple of rounds. It would be nice if she did well but it's not going to make a huge difference for her. Her main focus is probably on IW and Miami where she can gain a lot more and come across more challenges.
Caro has talked about wanting to get back in the top 5. Well one of the biggest things that the top 5 do is consistently beat the players they're supposed to.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #803
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro has talked about wanting to get back in the top 5. Well one of the biggest things that the top 5 do is consistently beat the players they're supposed to.
Also, top 5 usually make deep runs at the big events, especially top 4 currently.
If she's going to join that group, she needs deep runs at tournaments like IW/Miami
Caroline hasnt played anywhere near a top 5 so far in 2013. Hardcourt season is almost over until summer.

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #804
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know how frequently lightning accompanies the incessant rain in KL,but I'm going to bed now with hopes that,if Caroline DOES see the sky lighting up,she'll just politely walk off the court after a brief,sincere apology to the ticket-payers...and then make her flight plans ASAP.Even if there were only a 1% chance of her getting struck,it wouldn't be worth it for Caro to take that risk for that drooling inbred monkey theater in KL

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #805
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Caro. Based on the draw she should win the title. Caro losing to anyone other than Pavlyuchenkova would be a pretty bad sign.

Good luck Caro.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #806
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Li Na has pulled out from Hong Kong Exo, A. Radwanska will replace her!

http://worldtennisday.com/bnpparibasshowdownhk.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #807
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
No, Caro can't pass Stosur in the rankings even if she wins Kuala Lumpur. Stosur is 265 points ahead in the rankings and the most Caro can gain is 80 points if she wins Kuala Lumpur.
Yeah apparently I was too quick. Saw it as Stosur being at 3635 and Caro at 3570....
KatChr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #808
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Li Na has pulled out from Hong Kong Exo, A. Radwanska will replace her!

http://worldtennisday.com/bnpparibasshowdownhk.html
Now Caro will take that match rather seriously, I think.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #809
country flag goldenlox

I dont know how that exo is going to draw, but at least thats a good friend of Caroline.
The main thing is getting to IW healthy. I've seen crazy stuff at small tournaments with bad weather. Players might have to play 2 matches in one day in extreme heat

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #810
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
The main thing is getting to IW healthy. I've seen crazy stuff at small tournaments with bad weather. Players might have to play 2 matches in one day in extreme heat
Playing Kuala Lumpur definitely doesn't look to be doing her any good...
Closed Thread