Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #781
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatChr View Post
Can Caro gain points from winning KL this week?
Yes she can gain 80 points from winning it. Her 16th result is 200 points.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #782
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all

Meaning she can surpass Stosur and become #9 - not bad
KatChr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #783
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Unless the money is huge, she should only play Intl's indoors. Weather in KL this week is rain & very hot. You dont want to play 2 matches in one day at this kind of event. Asking for trouble
Yeah, it doesn't look too sunny for KL. Argument for playing of course was, she is already in the region and waiting to play the exho in HK.

Also, the KL tournament director appears to be a fellow Dane : "Tournament Director Keld Kristiansen". Maybe it's someone she knows?

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #784
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Also, the KL tournament director appears to be a fellow Dane : "Tournament Director Keld Kristiansen". Maybe it's someone she knows?
Good detail!

I think playing KL is fine, weather is an inconvenience but Caro physically seems to be doing great, she shouldn't have any problems, at least she's not flying to America to play on clay

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #785
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Yeah, it doesn't look too sunny for KL. Argument for playing of course was, she is already in the region and waiting to play the exho in HK.

Very interesting factoid there;as you posted,it's just a maybe yet an interesting one.With all due respect to the Dane,KL is an extreme Assclown Circus.It's bad enough that they've never managed to arrange indoor courts to compensate for how the demonic hordes are constantly pissing on KL from the heavens.What's even MORE absurd is that they waited 'til SUNday to start the qualies.Who cares if there are only 2 rounds?With KL's climatic track record,they should start the f--king qualies on FRIday just to allow every last chance to get matches in.

Quite frankly,I'd LOVE it if Caroline just walked away,withOUT injury or any pretense at it,with the faint apology that she didn't wanna take the risk of playing 3 singles matches in one day...on back-to-back days.If they haven't already,it's time for the WTA to give up on their Asian dreams at that event and remove it from the calendar.All the events in the PRC should keep the WTA marketers happy for now

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #786
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Charleston Player Field! Caro isn't playing here!
http://www.familycirclecup.com/players/field/

And Stuttgart also is not on her schedule!
http://carolinewozniacki.dk/tour-13/

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #787
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

They are sending from Kuala Lumpur all week - also qualifikation matches. You can as usual see streamed channels on

http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #788
country flag kestrel01

kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold

Caro is on the Stuttgart list
http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pa...urrent_players
kestrel01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #789
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel01 View Post
ok, thanks for the info!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #790
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatChr View Post
Meaning she can surpass Stosur and become #9 - not bad
No, Caro can't pass Stosur in the rankings even if she wins Kuala Lumpur. Stosur is 265 points ahead in the rankings and the most Caro can gain is 80 points if she wins Kuala Lumpur.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #791
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Charleston Player Field! Caro isn't playing here!
http://www.familycirclecup.com/players/field/

And Stuttgart also is not on her schedule!
http://carolinewozniacki.dk/tour-13/
Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel01 View Post
Intersting. Caro used to have Charleston on the schedule at her website.

Shouldn't Caro's own website be more accurate about her schedule than some other website?
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #792
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Caro doesn't know her 1st-round foe b/c it's a qualifier and KL hasn't even finished the Q-rounds yet.So far,it seems that they have action on 3 courts,so they just MAY get reasonably caught up and allow Caroline to play her match tomorrow....Of course,another KL rain delay may have begun in between the start of this post and RIGHT NOW!

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #793
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know but considering the weather conditions I think she's not going to break a lot of sweat there and will only play a couple of rounds. It would be nice if she did well but it's not going to make a huge difference for her. Her main focus is probably on IW and Miami where she can gain a lot more and come across more challenges.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #794
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Caros HP allways not correct. Think she will play Stuttgart.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #795
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like a hard week for everyone there

Arina Rodionova ‏@arinarodionova
Tournament in Kuala Lumpur reminds me of Hunger Games a bit.. Brutal conditions, only one will survive. +35 and 90% humidity. Tough.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread