Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 346 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:11 PM   #5176
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I think this is potentially a very tough match for Caro. Pennetta was playing pretty well at USO. She appeared to play pretty well R1 here (though guessing because it wasn't televised), after going down 3-0 in the first she won the next 9 games and it looked very comfortable on the scoreboard.

Caro's biggest edge here is fitness. I saw some of Pennetta at USO and she seems to have this thing where she fades very fast. She starts fast, but can't keep it up for a long period of time. You have to keep it close on the scoreboard though for this to become a factor.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 07:45 PM   #5177
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

^ I agree it going be tough first round, Caro form atm is bad IMO she going need too be fousc and ready for Pennetta who form as late has been Pretty good

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #5178
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

One area that could be crucial is serve. Pennetta has been serving very well lately. Since the start of the US Open she's held 70% of service games. That stat as a stand alone doesn't look that impressive, but if you ignore the USO SF she's held 80.4% of service games vs Gibbs, Errani, Kuznetsova, Halep, Vinci and Hantuchova. Those are impressive numbers.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #5179
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it going be hard too break her for sure, well Caro been losing her serve game alot lately, I think the only thing that might be good in caro favor is that Pennetta can't blow her off the court like Camila Giorgi did at the U.S. Open but Caro still going need too be on her Game tonite I hoping she can win this

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:51 PM   #5180
country flag ozza

Pennetta's an all court player though so that doesn't really matter. Caro has lost to plenty of players this year who didn't have the outright power to hit through her. She's not an impenetrable wall anymore.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #5181
country flag Trey

Yeah Very true Simona Halep is one name of player that she lost too this year that can't really blow you off the court, IDK what too make of the match I hoping she can pull off the win through she gonna need too serve very well today I know that and hopefully that FH don't break down on her in this match

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #5182
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Ok draw for Caro given the field.

Good luck Caro.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #5183
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

6-2 6-3 ! Caroline leads Head To Head now 6-1 !

Revenge for Beijing 2011 loss. Caroline often plays so well vs Pennetta

Tokyo R3 vs Rybarikova who leads Head To Head 1-0. Get revenge

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #5184
country flag Trey

Playing Rybarikova never really seen her play anyone know her gamestyle or how good she is ?

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #5185
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

I think Magda is a mix of power and variety. She has a very awkward game to deal with. She likes to slice and drive her groundstrokes. Though I'm not sure as I have only seen her play once! Though obviously since the last time they met in 2009, Caro managed 5 games, Magda will be tricky. Good luck Caro!
Nastia Mona Venus
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #5186
country flag Trey

^ I was thinking the same that her game is mix of power and variety I hoping Caro can pull off the win

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #5187
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Great match from Caro!! Long time didn´t see her playing so good!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #5188
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki ‏@CaroWozniacki
This is what happens when you get a little bored.. #photobombing @laurarobson5 lol! pic.twitter.com/R10ewNQX3u

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #5189
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^ wtf ... but 1 and 1 against Magda, sounds convincing.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #5190
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

Finally Caro is playing better! I think she could take the title!
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread