Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 339 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #5071
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

If they hire a full time coach, the biggest decision is: Do they hire someone who looks at her last match and says she has to change her forehand technique, or a coach who says she isnt that far from 2011, she has to improve what she has.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #5072
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
If they hire a full time coach, the biggest decision is: Do they hire someone who looks at her last match and says she has to change her forehand technique, or a coach who says she isnt that far from 2011, she has to improve what she has.
The biggest decision will be: can this new coach work with her according to his own insights about her strenghts and weaknesses, what is possible to do with her and what is not. Or will he have to compromise whenever Piotr disagrees. If it's the second she better forget about this new coach because the last thing she needs are two coaches who both whisper different things in her ears which will only end up confusing her.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #5073
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The biggest decision will be: can this new coach work with her according to his own insights about her strenghts and weaknesses, what is possible to do with her and what is not. Or will he have to compromise whenever Piotr disagrees. If it's the second she better forget about this new coach because the last thing she needs are two coaches who both whisper different things in her ears which will only end up confusing her.
I dont consider anyone a full time coach unless her dad is gone.
He's been around these last 2 years and she has fallen further & further.
I didnt even realize she was this far away, losing to a qualifier when up a set at what used to be her best major.
But as long as her dad is there, she doesnt have a full time coach

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #5074
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t think she will take a new coach...and her stupid shedule will lost all points from Moscow because she is not able to use her brain...points from Seoul also gone and strong players in Luxemburg...never saw this and up to now not q for Sofia and need a WC there

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!

Last edited by Saraya! : Sep 6th, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #5075
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Or will he have to compromise whenever Piotr disagrees.
Chrissie, you're better than this.

Piotr isn't blocking nor controlling nor dictating anything. He won't even be around (he hopes). It's not about if Piotr wants this and that, it's about Caro and if she'll agree to a change.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #5076
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Chrissie, you're better than this.

Piotr isn't blocking nor controlling nor dictating anything. He won't even be around (he hopes). It's not about if Piotr wants this and that, it's about Caro and if she'll agree to a change.
Well, wasn't it said a few days ago that he would be around at all the big events?
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #5077
country flag goldenlox

After watching this match, I question if a coach matters anymore, unless its to change her techniques.
She just isnt good enough playing this style of tennis

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #5078
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

My god, I really hate him..not training, only love

http://gossipextra.com/2013/09/05/ro...new-york-2931/

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #5079
country flag goldenlox

They are having similar years http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/05/rory-m...k-outfits-pda/

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #5080
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't at one point this year it was said she will get an Interim Coach till she get her full time coach next year ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #5081
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
My god, I really hate him..not training, only love

http://gossipextra.com/2013/09/05/ro...new-york-2931/
Without Rory that forehand wouldn't be any better.
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #5082
country flag goldenlox

The timing of her dating Rory and her career collapse make them intertwined.
When she was winning so many tournaments, I dont remember her forehand being so weak. She used to be able to go down the line on her backhand. Now it seems like its either crosscourt or down the center.
She doesnt play as well as she used to.
I dont know if Rory is part of the problem but he hasnt been part of the solution

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #5083
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
I totally agree.

But I think a problem with TJ was that he wasn't full time so of course Piotr was there otherwise she'd have no coach much of the time. After that - Caro just wanted Piotr all the time..

I think the two biggest problems now are finding a right coach that she will trust and not feel she has to run back to Daddy after a month or two. And then the other problem is technical and the biggest problem there is the forehand and how it gets worse and worse under pressure.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #5084
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

The BH needs the love again... The FH is useless without her weapon and all the attention paid to it and the switch hurt the BH badly... Getting the BH up to speed is the 1st priority imho.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #5085
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
The timing of her dating Rory and her career collapse make them intertwined.
When she was winning so many tournaments, I dont remember her forehand being so weak. She used to be able to go down the line on her backhand. Now it seems like its either crosscourt or down the center.
She doesnt play as well as she used to.
I dont know if Rory is part of the problem but he hasnt been part of the solution
I think we're entering the theatre of the absurd if we start blaming Rory for Caroline's problems with her forehand though.
Closed Thread