Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #4531
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Niculescu is exactly the type of player that Caro even in this form doesn't lose to.
If she loses to Junkulescu...
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 02:31 AM   #4532
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Niculescu is exactly the type of player that Caro even in this form doesn't lose to.
I Thought the same as while thank ozza for your input

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #4533
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
plays on court 4 The Third match to play. what do you guys think of her chances against Monica I Think she should win this one ?
Quote:
I think Monica is a good match-up for Caro, it might actually help her in finding a little form, because Monica defends a lot, but she forces you to find rythm off her shots and Caro might like some of that...still I believe she really can't lose this one

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #4534
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously, Ozza? ... (jinx or death wish?)

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #4535
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Seriously, Ozza? ... (jinx or death wish?)
Yes serious, Caro won't lose this. Even in all her bad losses, you still need something about you to beat Caro, some kind of weapon. At worst it might be a little messy.

I really don't know how much we get from these type of matches though (especially when we can't even see them). On the one hand Caro just needs any win she can right now, she needs points for one. On the other she never seems to really gain confidence from just winning matches she's never going to lose. She needs to start winning against some remotely dangerous opponents. Probably the problem is she expects to win these matches, but she also expects to win nearly every match she's currently losing, so the negatives from those losses are far outweighing any positives mentally.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #4536
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

We will see. If she can focus the whole match, she wouldnt be in this situation now.
None of know if Peng was terrible on key points or if Caro played well.
But if she can win again, she might get a tv court. Might have to win 2 more.
But she needs to focus and finish
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #4537
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Caro should win this after yesterday's dominant performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #4538
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of
Can't they just like.. turn the cameras on the courts on and make streaming available via their website?
I mean, I don't understand how such a large event can have such poor coverage. It's pathetic and there's really no other way to describe it. I obviously don't know what contracts and deals they have, but you'd think they would settle for something that was atleast decent.
I would have LOVED to see these past two matches since it could likely be her only two wins in this tournament. Plus, we're not even sure if Petra/Caro will get center tomorrow..
Double A is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #4539
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Maybe not all the courts have cameras on them which is stoopid really, what if one of Caroline's matches was an Epic we wouldn't have been able to see any of them.

Quote:
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Quote:
You are jar jar binks.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #4540
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

It's ridiculous. We've just had national tennis championships last week in Denmark. The level in terms of tennis was absolutely ridiculous in comparison with WTA. There were no players with WTA rankings in the women's draw. But the event in terms of coverage was in fact better than many WTA tournaments! They had live streaming in 720HD from the quarterfinals and semifinals! And these were real productions filmed with several cameras, live commentary, and on-screen scores. The finals were streamed by the national Danish TV (DR), with a somewhat lower quality, but with better commentary. And noone gives a shit about the Danish Championships. You can't even find the results in any paper. Still, they're able to do such an amazing streaming. And WTA can't. Remarkable.
angliru is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #4541
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
Maybe not all the courts have cameras on them which is stoopid really, what if one of Caroline's matches was an Epic we wouldn't have been able to see any of them.
There are cameras because they do stream the men's matches. Sadly, this happens every year and no one does anything about it.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #4542
country flag SwissyMissy

SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all

I watched the Caroline match live at Cincy today and it was AWESOME TENNIS! Very high-level ralleys. Caro has lost SO much weight and has trimmed down tremendously. She's in a lot better shape than the last time I saw her at Cincy. I even sat next to Daddy and Rory. But damn it...her forehand was driving me NUTS! Constantly leaning off of it to her left side...jumping in the air and swimming to the side instead of forward...DAMN IT!
SwissyMissy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #4543
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

^ How did Caro Played Overall SwissyMissy ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #4544
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
There are cameras because they do stream the men's matches. Sadly, this happens every year and no one does anything about it.
Crazy, why won't they fix it?? Women's matches are as good as the Men's, take a hint please.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You are jar jar binks.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #4545
country flag Trey

Caro Play Tomorrow 4th on Grandstand I wonder will there be an Stream ?

Closed Thread