Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 286 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #4276
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
In my opinion, Caro's had only one "signature" win in a Grand Slam, and that was against Maria at the U.S. Open. Almost everyone had Maria winning that match, and it was great to see her prove them wrong in a rather routine fashion. Unfortunately, it was only the round of 16...

I don't think Caro ever brought her best level deep in the Grand Slams. I give her a pass for her one U.S. Open final against Clijsters, and even that was competitive. But her losses to Zvonareva, Li, and Clijsters in the Aussie Open QFs were really crushing. At least then I had hope that things would fall into place for just one Grand Slam. Now she can't even put herself in position to win majors.
Yeah, I dont think she played her best in week 2 at majors, either. But she had 2 nice wins against Sveta also.
But the real problem is that was a short window. So if like Jankovic, that was the good years, she underachieved at majors when she was winning a lot of titles.
Now she underachieves almost every tournament the last 2 years
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:10 PM   #4277
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at Rory's year, I can see how this relationship can hurt Caroline's career.
Rory was at the absolute top of his sport at the end of last year. People were wondering if he might have a better career than Tiger.
But he changes all his clubs and his golf balls at the same time, and goes with Caro to Brazil, Colorado, Australia. He's been a shadow of the player who ended last year.
So he's a strange guy, who doesnt mind blowing up his career, maybe for several years until he's back at the top.
Caroline doesnt have this kind of time to mess with her career

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:17 PM   #4278
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I like Rory & Caro Together but something I think their Relationship might not last long because of the slump there in and with the media blaming their relationship is the reason why their playing bad.

Also have there been any new or updates on Caro such as racket or coaching

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:37 PM   #4279
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

No news other than TV2 still say Thomas is her new coach...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM   #4280
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

we shall see I guess all I can hope for is to see her healthy and motivated on court soon

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:39 AM   #4281
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Has her US Open clothing been revealed yet? I'm too lazy to look through GM's enormous thread.
Double A is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 08:15 AM   #4282
country flag csillag

csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarredreamer View Post
Has her US Open clothing been revealed yet? I'm too lazy to look through GM's enormous thread.
US Open series outfit:

http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013...bson-and-more/

US Open dress:

http://www.my-tennis-blog.de/tennisi...ennis-outfits/
csillag is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 08:24 AM   #4283
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

like her US Open series dress more than the one she going wear at the U.S. Open but it just a photo so I wait an see till she wear it. I have never seen stella mccartney make an Red, Green or Purple dress for Caro

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:38 AM   #4284
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Okay we know which dress she's going to use - and they look nice to me - but what about the racket? Can she play with whichever racket she chooses to play with or do they have to have an agreement with a racket firm of some sort? Or does she have to play with a spray painted racket?
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #4285
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Okay we know which dress she's going to use - and they look nice to me - but what about the racket? Can she play with whichever racket she chooses to play with or do they have to have an agreement with a racket firm of some sort? Or does she have to play with a spray painted racket?
She can play with any racket she likes. They are not spraying the rackets black to hide the identity, it's to not advertise the brand she is using. She will play with a blacked out racket until she signs a contract with a racket company I imagine, because otherwise why would they pay you, if you are going to advertise them for free.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #4286

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

do you think she's going to sign a contract with another racket brand now?

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:54 AM   #4287
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
do you think she's going to sign a contract with another racket brand now?
She should use this time to try different racket & string combinations.
Rory changing to Nike might wind up the most significant mistake in his career.
Caro should make sure she has the racket she wants going forward before she signs anything.
Even after that, you still have to try everything new in racket and strings that other players are helped with

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 10:09 AM   #4288

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
She should use this time to try different racket & string combinations.
Rory changing to Nike might wind up the most significant mistake in his career.
Caro should make sure she has the racket she wants going forward before she signs anything.
Even after that, you still have to try everything new in racket and strings that other players are helped with
IMO she should see what Errani did, the moment in which she switched to Babolat she's become a solid top 10 because she gets enough powers for her shots to keep them deep and accurate, the same that took Caro to the top...

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 10:46 AM   #4289
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^ I didn't know Errani's ascend started with a switch to Babolat .. Good point!!

But there I was thinking, it was all down to Spanish blood doctors .. shame on me!

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 10:49 AM   #4290

^ I won't comment on that

Closed Thread