Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 284 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #4246
country flag Trey
Senior Member
 
Trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,165
Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

First Off All I wasn't trying too get into any type of argument with you over my Damn Opinion & for you too disrespect me over my own damn Opinion just cause I feel it good idea she should work with someone else till she get another coach because as of the last two year her father haven't done much for her game nor improve. Secondly secondly like I said at the end of my post she seem too like & trust Sven how many other coach can u name beside her father that she can trust that good question for you can answer for me so that the reason I said he should work with her till she find someone new. & lastly if Ana Or Caro let someone pimp them they grown ass woman that aint nobody fault but there & that also very disrespect too sit here and talk about my country like that I have never since I been on here Disrespect non ya neither ya country
__________________
Serena Williams (17) | Venus Williams (7) | Vika Azarenka (2) | Kvitová (2) | Ivanovic (1)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #4247
country flag Trey
Senior Member
 
Trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,165
Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

anyway Caro seem too be back in Monaco practicing atm good too hear
__________________
Serena Williams (17) | Venus Williams (7) | Vika Azarenka (2) | Kvitová (2) | Ivanovic (1)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #4248
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,572
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
First Off All I wasn't trying too get into any type of argument with you over my Damn Opinion & for you too disrespect me over my own damn Opinion just cause I feel it good idea she should work with someone else till she get another coach because as of the last two year her father haven't done much for her game nor improve. Secondly secondly like I said at the end of my post she seem too like & trust Sven how many other coach can u name beside her father that she can trust that good question for you can answer for me so that the reason I said he should work with her till she find someone new. & lastly if Ana Or Caro let someone pimp them they grown ass woman that aint nobody fault but there & that also very disrespect too sit here and talk about my country like that I have never since I been on here Disrespect non ya neither ya country
To get one thing out of the way, Caro was EIGHTEEN when Sven tried to feed her to slimy-ass Verdasco, and Sven KNEW damn well that Ana wasn't very mature,either, and suffered from emotional problems.I don't know if you're a playa in your own life, and that's none of my business, but if you sent your teenage daughter to my house for piano lessons(I'd be a coach just like Sven,basically), and I started telling some much older guys--specifically,dishonest guys who had a bad reputation with women(like Verdasco)--that there was a young girl coming to my house that they might wanna fuck....You can't tell me FOR ONE SECOND that it wouldn't bother you if I pimped out your daughter that way.You're lying your ass off if you try to say that, and Sven is a f--king prick for not giving a shit about his players' personal welfare.What if Sven tried to hook Caro up with a known rapist, a drug dealer, or someone in the mafia?Would you make excuses for THAT,too, or would you finally question what caliber of person he was?

Aside from that, I don't have ANY PROBLEM AT ALL with you sharing your opinion.My only problem was that you responded to my negative opinion of Sven by posting that he had done "great work" with Caroline over a four year period(from 2008 thru 2011, in your words), and then you couldn't even NAME anything that he did.EVERYone here is entitled to his/her opinion, but we should at least have a basic knowledge of the facts to FORM those opinions.For example, what if I bad-mouthed Nawlins because of some short news clip that I saw on TV...then started telling everyone here at TF what a lousy city that it was...and I'd never even BEEN there! My opinion would sound pretty ridiculous then, wouldn't it?(For the record, I went to N.O. once, and I loved it)

....And there's the other side, which is that I spent several years in Ana's forum before you ever got there, and so I know for a FACT, based on secret videos of Ana's practices that were shared by other posters, what an unprofessional, clown-college atmosphere Sven established at AI's practices...and then there was all of the idiotic shit he would say to her during coaching timeouts that left you wondering,"WTF!"...and he also changed her service motion at a moment when she was already struggling badly with her confidence

So I have lots of evidence on what kind of coach Sven really is...that he's nothing but a corporate bitch/stooge for Adidas who treats his female players like prostitutes for the ATP guys at Adidas(maybe they hook him up with their cast-offs who wouldn't normally even give Sven a date...or maybe the ATP guys give him free coke...Who knows?).Bottom line, Trey, is that you can hold any opinion you want and share it here, but if you're gonna assert that you think your opinion is more on target than someone else's, then you'd better have some evidence to back it up...otherwise,you'll sound like that jerk who claims that Atlanta is better than Nawlins...and he's never been to EITHER city

I wasn't trying to offend you, so I'm sorry if I came too strong at you...and I'm going to bed so that's it for me tonight.Seeya
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva
Still supporting Danish Sunshine

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #4249
country flag Trey
Senior Member
 
Trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,165
Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

^ No I not a Playa lol & I truly didn't know nothing about the whole Sven trying too Pimp Ana nor Caro I see your point in that & why she shouldn't work with him The only thing I was really trying say was she need too have someone else to help her beside her father atm mostly consider how her form is & I feel her father has taken her as far as he could with her game & as many of us know how Caro find it hard too trust in someone other than her father beside her father Sven the only other person I known she have trusted so that why I said she should work with him until through she find a new coach, but will I like too see him coach her full time Hell No, I Truly would like too see her work with Darren Cahill, or Brad Gilbert or Robert Lansdorp I true fully would like too see the Högstedt thing happen, but she need help. I said he & when I mean he Sven was improving I didn't really mean improving wat I meant was he was kinda there when she was playing good tennis as well back in 08-11, I don't know much about the whole Ana story or Caro truly it the first time I heard it, As a Ana Fan as well I always felt her problem was she couldn't keep a coach for long and that part reason why she not back in the top 10 it seem like every time she getting her game together she let her coach go like with Heinz Günthardt I thought he was doing a great job with her I still don;t know Y she let him go & Nigel Sears I truly wasn't all that big on Nigel Sears as a coach but she did start showing sign of good form in show event this year. Anyway I just Like for Caro too get back on track and improve as a player, to end it I don't have a problem with u either bruce goose i think it was just an Miss Understand
__________________
Serena Williams (17) | Venus Williams (7) | Vika Azarenka (2) | Kvitová (2) | Ivanovic (1)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #4250
country flag angliru
Senior Member
 
angliru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,242
angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

A screenshot from the tv clip I mentioned yesterday. Apart from TV2's silly hyperbole about Caro's possibilites of being #1 again their insistence that Högstedt is caro's new coach makes it credible. Btw, Lennart Törnblad said "Thomas [Högstedt] is the right one to bring her back to maybe no. 1 again". Maybe was lost in the translation! US Open was mentioned as a possible starting point for Thomas and Caro.

But nothing's confirmed. I have to stress that!

angliru is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #4251
country flag goldenlox
Senior Member
 
goldenlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 84,446
goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Even if she does get Högstedt, it doesnt guarantee anything.
Caroline used to win half her tournaments, so she used to be able handle whatever adversity was out there. Now she doesnt. She folds up and goes away as soon as anything bad happens.
I dont know if a coach can help that.
Same for Rory. He used to be able to produce great results. Now he's fallen way off.
If this was easy everyone would be #1. But its not and both of them have to a lot to figure out
__________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
Enjoy This Moment!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #4252
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,572
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
^ No I not a Playa lol & I truly didn't know nothing about the whole Sven trying too Pimp Ana nor Caro I see your point in that & why she shouldn't work with him The only thing I was really trying say was she need too have someone else to help her beside her father atm mostly consider how her form is & I feel her father has taken her as far as he could with her game & as many of us know how Caro find it hard too trust in someone other than her father beside her father Sven the only other person I known she have trusted so that why I said she should work with him until through she find a new coach, but will I like too see him coach her full time Hell No, I Truly would like too see her work with Darren Cahill, or Brad Gilbert or Robert Lansdorp I true fully would like too see the Högstedt thing happen, but she need help. I said he & when I mean he Sven was improving I didn't really mean improving wat I meant was he was kinda there when she was playing good tennis as well back in 08-11, I don't know much about the whole Ana story or Caro truly it the first time I heard it, As a Ana Fan as well I always felt her problem was she couldn't keep a coach for long and that part reason why she not back in the top 10 it seem like every time she getting her game together she let her coach go like with Heinz Günthardt I thought he was doing a great job with her I still don;t know Y she let him go & Nigel Sears I truly wasn't all that big on Nigel Sears as a coach but she did start showing sign of good form in show event this year. Anyway I just Like for Caro too get back on track and improve as a player, to end it I don't have a problem with u either bruce goose i think it was just an Miss Understand
Well, I can definitely appreciate what you're saying about Caro reaching her limit with her dad and I also respect the importance of trusting & feeling comfortable with someone. Normally, that's a very good thing. However, part of our human nature is that we can get comfortable even with something/someone that's bad for us...for example, smoking cigarettes.

These next 2 points are for everyone here: I personally don't trust Sven because I remember what a Disneyland atmosphere he fostered for Ana during her extended slump from post-RG 2008 to when Guenthardt came on board and pushed Sven aside, saving AI's career from oblivion. Sven KNEW, on a common sense level, that it was harmful to encourage and enable Ana's bad habits with such an undisciplined training environment, but he was making her emotionally dependent on him as she knew that she couldn't find such a carefree, playtime setting with respected, traditional coaches who demanded dedication and discipline.I'm quite sure he figured out that Ana would come running back to him whenever her sporadic, half-hearted commitments with other coaches failed to please her.For her sake, hopefully she'll choose better in the future

....Fast forward to the present, where Sven is feeding Caro-basher/masturbation addict/joke-of-a-journalist Matt Cronin gossip about Caro's coaching search to manipulate her in a selfish attempt to position himSELF as her next coach. He probably figures that, with Caro's history of being almost exclusively with her dad and not regular coaches, he can somehow entrench himself as he did with the Serbian gal. If he truly respected Caroline, then he wouldn't be gossipping with some jerk who always bad-mouthed her, undermining the process of her long-term coaching decisions. I also suspect that, out of professional jealousy, he undermined Johansson's advice--and gave Caro contrary instruction--when Thomas was tinkering with her serve. Sven might've thought that, after Caro's extremely brief stint with Sanchez, that Caro would come running to HIM if he persuaded her that Johansson wasn't good for her, either.

In summary, it's possible that Caroline has some degree of trust with Sven, but AYE don't! I'll freely admit that I'm not qualified to offer Caroline any technical advice on her game, but I can recognize a slithering snake when I see one, and I know that Caro can do better than that Adidas assclown when it comes to coaching advice
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva
Still supporting Danish Sunshine

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #4253
country flag goldenlox
Senior Member
 
goldenlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 84,446
goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I like Cronin as a reporter, and I have no problem with Sven.
Caroline has to play better and compete better.
If she's ahead against Pervak or Wang or Voegele or Hampton, she has to close. And she cant lose set 1 to Muguruza, 1-6.
Has to start strong, play well and finish. No coach can force her to do it. She has to do it.

When you look at the year that Caro & Rory are having, you wonder what are they doing? Are they trying to sabotage their own careers? They need to take their careers very seriously and professionally
__________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
Enjoy This Moment!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #4254
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,572
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Your personal feelings about Sven couldn't possibly be more irrelevant; he has pimped out HIS OWN PLAYERS to ATP playboys.Most people with ethical standards would call him a lowlife FOR THAT ALONE, but your little world is obviously much different when it comes to ethics.Perhaps you're one of those slobbering Jacko fans who couldn't care less that he schemed to spend long hours behind locked bedroom doors with elementary school children doing....

As for Cronin, that's far more subjective; he has frequently trashed Caroline in his pieces and his writing ability is considered amateurish by many who have editorial experience, but at least he's not guilty of any grievous moral transgressions so he's in much better standing than Sven, as a human being, in THAT regard.Sven knew VERY well what kind of emotional and psychological problems that Ana was suffering from b/c he saw them first hand over a LONG period, and he betrayed a trust by taking advantage of her for his own financial and personal benefit.The only way that could've been worse would be if he had been a family member or close family friend.....Caro can do FAR far better than THAT guy
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva
Still supporting Danish Sunshine

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #4255
country flag goldenlox
Senior Member
 
goldenlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 84,446
goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Your personal feelings about Sven couldn't possibly be more irrelevant; he has pimped out HIS OWN PLAYERS to ATP playboys...
I dont care about your opinions. Show proof.
__________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
Enjoy This Moment!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #4256
country flag terjw
Senior Member
 
terjw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,648
terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
So everyone saying she was weak #1 and would fall were right.
Well yes and no.

There was a huge amount of wrong actual facts people were posting in Caro's heyday. The big myth posted as fact was she was a weak #1 because it was only because of her MM tournament results that she was #1 and she just vultured her way there. They were not right all along about that.

The other big myth was that all Caro fans all thought and posted alike and could be classed as one mythical "Caro fan" entity that made wild claims and predictions about Caro. They were not right all along about that - the idea that they were right and all Caro fans were wrong and were claiming she would remain #1 and go down as one of the best #1.

Then there was that claim she was a weak #1 because she had never beaten a former #1 and wasn't good enough to do so. They were not right all along about that.

But yes - those predicting Caro's fall were right about that. I didn't ever make predictions. However, I never thought she'd just lose it - her consistency and everything and be where she is now. And actually - only a few of her haters predicted this or worse in Caro's heyday. So most of them weren't right all along as to how bad she'd get.
__________________
Caroline Wozniacki

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4257
country flag goldenlox
Senior Member
 
goldenlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 84,446
goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Well yes and no.

There was a huge amount of wrong actual facts people were posting in Caro's heyday. The big myth posted as fact was she was a weak #1 because it was only because of her MM tournament results that she was #1 and she just vultured her way there. They were not right all along about that.

The other big myth was that all Caro fans all thought and posted alike and could be classed as one mythical "Caro fan" entity that made wild claims and predictions about Caro. They were not right all along about that - the idea that they were right and all Caro fans were wrong and were claiming she would remain #1 and go down as one of the best #1.

Then there was that claim she was a weak #1 because she had never beaten a former #1 and wasn't good enough to do so. They were not right all along about that.

But yes - those predicting Caro's fall were right about that. I didn't ever make predictions. However, I never thought she'd just lose it - her consistency and everything and be where she is now. And actually - only a few of her haters predicted this or worse in Caro's heyday. So most of them weren't right all along as to how bad she'd get.
I also was surprised how quickly she fell from the top group. So now I've said in GM recently that if Vika stays there, thats the hard part. Because we've seen a lot of players get some great results for a year or 2, like Jankovic, Safina, Ivanovic, Caroline, Kvitova, then drop off.
But Caro was criticised for being a long term #1 who wasnt winning any majors. Whether thats fair or not, it means that when you're not at the top anymore, you still dont have a major.

We've seen players like Bartoli and Schiavone win a major and they've never been near #1.
So there is some luck involved in winning one major. But most of the really good players in tennis hang in there near the top and win several.
__________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
Enjoy This Moment!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:35 PM   #4258
country flag ozza
Senior Member
 
ozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,374
ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

The most valid criticism of prime Caro is that she rarely brought her best tennis to grand slams (in fact this is still true now, despite her best level declining).
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4259
country flag Trey
Senior Member
 
Trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,165
Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

That something IMO that has too change I hoping she will soon be able too make deep runs in the slam again but I still kinda think a coach is needed her game need improvement
__________________
Serena Williams (17) | Venus Williams (7) | Vika Azarenka (2) | Kvitová (2) | Ivanovic (1)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:43 PM   #4260
country flag goldenlox
Senior Member
 
goldenlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 84,446
goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
The most valid criticism of prime Caro is that she rarely brought her best tennis to grand slams (in fact this is still true now, despite her best level declining).
Yeah, a player who is #1 for 67 weeks and won 20 titles should have done better than 1 slam final and no slam wins.

Also the sport is changing now where players dont win a lot of majors early in their careers.
All the players under 25 now, only Vika and Petra won majors.
I dont know what that means going forward, but Caro is not close now. She hasnt been even to a slam QF since she was #1
__________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
Enjoy This Moment!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios