Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 283 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #4231
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

^ It was on tv about Högstedt as Caro's new coach today

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #4232
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I don't wanna jump the gun like I did the other day unless there's an announcement from Caroline or Hogstedt. Seeing Caro get back on track is Wish #1 by a long shot, but a small side benefit is how bloody stupid Sven and Cronin, the douchebag tag team, would look if the hopeful coaching rumors turned out to be true.

IF Caro, in fact, goes with Hogstedt as coach, then I hope that she distances herself from that slimy prick of a clown Sven as much as possible, her Adidas obligations notwithstanding.I'm quite sure that Sven, after his miserable failures to end Ana's protracted slump from RG 2008 to early 2010, was professionally jealous of Guenthardt when he led Ana back from near irrelevance to the brink of the top 10 in less than 6 full months of coaching.He probably tickled her ears with loads of B.S. by telling her that she didn't need someone to be as strict as Heinz...that Sven would let her bfs hang out on the practice court again and serve as hitting partners,etc.--poster 'Gaviotabr'(real name,Isabela)is practically the captain of Ana's forum, and she could tell you LOTS of stories about what an incompetent jackass Sven was/is.

I'd guess that Swedes likely don't act as macho as Latino males do; still, I'm sure that Sven wouldn't like one of his countrymen--and a superior coach, at that--getting credit for recharging Caro's career.I wouldn't mind it if Caro worked with Adidas part-timers Andre'n'Steffi, but she doesn't need a chorus of coaches...especially one who employs such questionable, often counter-productive tactics

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #4233
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Sven did great work with caro back in 08-11 but as off late no her result have not been the best & I have not seen much improvement in her game like the other girls that work with the Adidas team, I still like her too work with Sven & the Adidas team till she get herself an coach through IMO

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #4234
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Please, tell me, specifically, the "great work" that he supposedly did with Caroline.Explain it in detail because I don't believe a word of that shit! I've seen him destroy Ana's serve and enable loads of bad habits, and then he did the double by destroying Caro's serve,too.He's an overrated Pile of Monkey Crap who has his position by serving as a loyal stooge for Adidas

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #4235
country flag Trey

^ he didn't destroy Caroline serve Caroline serve got destroy once she start working with Thomas Johansson he chagne her stance and fuck up her serve, Caroline serve never was a big weapon I mean she win point here and there but it wasn't a serve where she can relies on to get her outta trouble and that something I always said she should improve on first, But too me Sven & Darren Have help her out alot in 08-11 her game was solid, also I remember last year at the RG her serve seem much flatter which was cause of Sven I remember Chris Evert saying that. But all & all Caro need a coach I think Sven & Darren spending more time with the upcoming player which I not saying they don't wanna spend time with her but that wat it look like. & her Dad have taken her as far as he could she need a coach who can help her improve and take her too that next level. & as for as Ana IMO he did alot for Ana I mean he was there with her when she won her first and so far only slam, I think Ana problem is she don;t give coaches enough time too help her with her game it seem like with her if the result too come in like 1,2,3 she drop them. but that just me IMO

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #4236
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
^ he didn't destroy Caroline serve Caroline serve got destroy once she start working with Thomas Johansson he chagne her stance and fuck up her serve, Caroline serve never was a big weapon I mean she win point here and there but it wasn't a serve where she can relies on to get her outta trouble and that something I always said she should improve on first, But too me Sven & Darren Have help her out alot in 08-11 her game was solid, also I remember last year at the RG her serve seem much flatter which was cause of Sven I remember Chris Evert saying that. But all & all Caro need a coach I think Sven & Darren spending more time with the upcoming player which I not saying they don't wanna spend time with her but that wat it look like. & her Dad have taken her as far as he could she need a coach who can help her improve and take her too that next level. & as for as Ana IMO he did alot for Ana I mean he was there with her when she won her first and so far only slam, I think Ana problem is she don;t give coaches enough time too help her with her game it seem like with her if the result too come in like 1,2,3 she drop them. but that just me IMO
Basically, you claim that he did so much for Ana and Caro, but you can't name ANYTHING substantive or specific.You've admitted that he worked with Caro on her serve, so how in the hell do you know that it was Johansson's fault and not Sven's?? On MY side, I have previous history when he destroyed Ana's serve after her thumb injury around the Olympics of 2008.Prior to that, her serve was a real weapon, but Sven "fixed" all of that.

On top of that, I have his track record for colossal stupidity when he dealt with Ana's concentration problems by hooking her up with one of the slimiest playboys in the ATP, Verdasco.Later,Sven served as a personal suck-ass for lowlife Adam Scott by letting him on the practice court as Ana's hitting partner, turning her practices into a complete joke.If THAT wasn't enough, he continued his efforts to run a pimp service for Verdasco by trying to feed him an 18-year-old Caroline.Fortunately, she was mature beyond her years and eventually decided that she wasn't interested.

Not only does Sven suck the sweat off a donkey's balls as a coach, he's a shitty PERSON,too. If I were the father of a talented junior and saw Sven approaching her, I'd bury my fist in his teeth a few times and send him a message that he'd grasp in Swedish, Spanish OR English......Caro doesn't need that crap!

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #4237
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a fan of the adidas coaches. Whether its Caro, Ana, Nastia.. I dont see these players holding their good form. None of them are as good as they used to be.

It doesnt mean a coach is a cure-all. Its possible that its over for Caro. But I would like to see her hire an experienced full time coach because what they've been doing the last 2 years has hurt her career badly. Eventually she has to try a coach. It might already be too late.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #4238
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

What's the 411 on Caro's racket situation?

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #4239
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline is skipping Stanford. Cibulkova is seeded 3, Hampton 4.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #4240
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
What's the 411 on Caro's racket situation?
She's either been released by Yonex for breaching her contract (for using another brands racket) or reached a mutual agreement to get released from her Yonex contract. So she is no longer with them. She is currently practicing with a blacked out racket still, so she doesn't have a sponsor at the moment. It's believed she is using a Babolat racket. I guess more will happen in the coming weeks.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #4241
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
She's either been released by Yonex for breaching her contract (for using another brands racket) or reached a mutual agreement to get released from her Yonex contract. So she is no longer with them. She is currently practicing with a blacked out racket still, so she doesn't have a sponsor at the moment. It's believed she is using a Babolat racket. I guess more will happen in the coming weeks.
Thanks for the update Babolat will sponsor her though, right?

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #4242
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
Thanks for the update Babolat will sponsor her though, right?
Well yes you'd guess so, these companies will sponsor nearly anyone for some amount. It will just be coming to terms with a far less favourable contract than she was on at Yonex. Yonex head hunted her to be their brand player, now she's going to Babolat wanting to represent their brand (you'd assume), she's not bringing much bargaining power to negotiations.

Last edited by ozza : Jul 20th, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #4243
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Basically, you claim that he did so much for Ana and Caro, but you can't name ANYTHING substantive or specific.You've admitted that he worked with Caro on her serve, so how in the hell do you know that it was Johansson's fault and not Sven's?? On MY side, I have previous history when he destroyed Ana's serve after her thumb injury around the Olympics of 2008.Prior to that, her serve was a real weapon, but Sven "fixed" all of that.

On top of that, I have his track record for colossal stupidity when he dealt with Ana's concentration problems by hooking her up with one of the slimiest playboys in the ATP, Verdasco.Later,Sven served as a personal suck-ass for lowlife Adam Scott by letting him on the practice court as Ana's hitting partner, turning her practices into a complete joke.If THAT wasn't enough, he continued his efforts to run a pimp service for Verdasco by trying to feed him an 18-year-old Caroline.Fortunately, she was mature beyond her years and eventually decided that she wasn't interested.

Not only does Sven suck the sweat off a donkey's balls as a coach, he's a shitty PERSON,too. If I were the father of a talented junior and saw Sven approaching her, I'd bury my fist in his teeth a few times and send him a message that he'd grasp in Swedish, Spanish OR English......Caro doesn't need that crap!
I didn't say he did alot for caro or ana at all I say he help them out and was like and great back up coach for advice and improving also lead Ana too a Grand Slam so he can't be that bad and once again he didn't mess up Caro nor Ana serve, Caro Serve been mess up since TJ told her too change her stance and footwork, that wasn't from Sven, & Ana I don't think he mess up her serve as well but at the same token she got more problem atm than an serve which truly been going on for years not to metioned Ana haven't been with Sven since like 09 when she gotten in to her slump, & if you blaming him cause of Ana love life that nobody fault but ana she chose too date whoever which she human like I say about caro they gotten have life outside of tennis. All & all I think it good for Caro too work with the Adidas team due to the fact she need too hear something from someone else beside her father till she get an coach and she seem to trust Sven alot which is hard as we all know for any coach too get Caro Trust

Last edited by Trey : Jul 20th, 2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #4244
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Well yes you'd guess so, these companies will sponsor nearly anyone for some amount. It will just be coming to terms with a far less favourable contract than she was on at Yonex. Yonex head hunted her to be their brand player, now she's going to Babolat wanting to represent their brand (you'd assume), she's not bringing much bargaining power to negotiations.
I hoping babolat sign her & sponsors again but right now I more worried about her coaching & who will be her new coach

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #4245
country flag bruce goose

Trey, you're just rambling and making no f--kin' sense.I can't clean it up any nicer than that.You're not even informed on what you're yakking about.

I've just told you that Sven pimped out TWO of his players to sleazy Verdasco;that's a known FACT, NOT my opinion.What kind of a lowlife dickhead would do something like that to HIS OWN PLAYERS? For you to make excuses for that is just pathetic, Trey.I wouldn't even do that to the daughter/sister/whatever of one of my enemies.If you REALLY wanna know what you're talking about, then why don't you ask Izzy,over in Ana's forum, and then you could get your facts straight about all the moronic stuff that Sven has done with AI.

Sven MOST DEFINITELY changed Ana's serve motion after her thumb injury following the 2008 Olympics, and he was still jerking around with Ana(in re the Adam Scott farce that I mentioned) in 2011, two years AFTER 2009!! If you didn't even know a simple,obvious detail like THAT one, then it's fairly sure that you don't know WTF your talking about in re Caro's serve,either.I'm aware that it wasn't a super weapon yet it wasn't the awful weakness that it was when Sven got finished with her.It seems that both Johansson AND Sven were tinkering with Caro's serve, but it's CLEAR which of those coaches is more trustworthy.

Ana had a lot of other coaches who honed her skills before Sven arrived, so it's pretty ridiculous to assume that he "led" her to a Slam title.Are you gonna say that Serena's current coach made her such an awesome player? Maybe--just MAYBE--if you could point to some specific aspect of Ana or Caro's game that he really improved,THEN you'd have some credibility...but you can't name JACK SHIT! You just babble about good advice that he supposedly gives--blah,blah,blah--and you have no freakin' clue what he actually did.

Trey, you might as well start giving me a sermon about what's going on in my own country.Even if you'd been here once or twice, that wouldn't make you an expert on Mexican culture...but that wouldn't sound any worse than the uninformed nonsense you're spouting below.....And BTW,Ana's slump began right after RG in 2008.....NOT in 2009.I mention that b/c you're the only one on the planet who wasn't aware of that....And if Caro lets that Swedish piece-of-crap "lead" her anywhere except for the snack bar, then SHE'll be doomed,too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I didn't say he did alot for caro or ana at all I say he help them out and was like and great back up coach for advice and improving also lead Ana too a Grand Slam so he can't be that bad and once again he didn't mess up Caro nor Ana serve, Caro Serve been mess up since TJ told her too change her stance and footwork, that wasn't from Sven, & Ana I don't think he mess up her serve as well but at the same token she got more problem atm than an serve which truly been going on for years not to metioned Ana haven't been with Sven since like 09 when she gotten in to her slump, & if you blaming him cause of Ana love life that nobody fault but ana she chose too date whoever which she human like I say about caro they gotten have life outside of tennis. All & all I think it good for Caro too work with the Adidas team due to the fact she need too hear something from someone else beside her father till she get an coach and she seem to trust Sven alot which is hard as we all know for any coach too get Caro Trust

Closed Thread