Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #4216
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
My apologies to the other regulars for my hastiness in prematurely contributing to all of the coach chat. The thought of Caroline's doing well again is so appealing that it was hard to keep from getting sucked in by the potentially positive prospects.
Well said Bruce. I too will apollogize that I made the same mistake - although i think an announcement is not too far away - sorry
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #4217
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
As of today so far have there been any news on Caro racquets she might start playing with or coaching ?
No, De er tavse som i graven, as we say here, news will come from the Wozzy team, when the right time comes, Ithink.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #4218
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

A Part me think that her & Hogstedt will work together I just think that the Caro team don't want the news out so soon at least that wat I hoping

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #4219
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, concise feature today by the WTA website on Caroline's run as #1(only Vika remains in that series).Caro hasn't had the chance yet to accumulate the great stats that the top legends have, but she still has a fairly sweet career resume' even now---Let's hope that Sunshine builds on it some more

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #4220
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yeah I hoping she have many more success on the tour as well before she retire I still hoping one day she win herself slam

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #4221
country flag Trey

Martina Hingis is play doubles in New Haven, I hoping she will play double with Caroline

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #4222
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Trey, that might look like an attractive idea on the surface, but she hasn't shown much respect for Caroline in the past, so it's hard to picture your scenario taking place....And that doesn't even factor in Caro's general disdain for doubles

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #4223
country flag Trey

Oh just thought it be a great idea if it was too happen I guess we have too wait and see

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #4224
country flag bruce goose

No insult intended, Trey, but that was more like a fantasy than a hope; for those British posters who love "punters" so much, I'm sure there would be extremely long odds on Caro EVER voluntarily teaming up in such a pairing.She'll hardly even play doubles with players whom she has a mutually friendly relationship with...at least not so far

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #4225
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Martina Hingis is play doubles in New Haven, I hoping she will play double with Caroline
I dont expect her playing doubles with Hingis or Davenport. But who knows, maybe they were right to suggest her game wasnt good enough to sustain.
2 years ago Caroline was #1 by 3000 points holding 9 titles, 5 Tier I's.
2 full years since she has fallen 1000s of points behind and won only 3 titles in 24 months. No Tier I's.
So everyone saying she was weak #1 and would fall were right. And Caroline hasnt shown any signs of moving forward. 8 of her last 9 tournaments she lost her 1st or 2nd match. The only tournament in 4 months that she won more than one match, she fell apart against Hampton after serving for the match.
So things arent looking good. Same for Rory. He's in career turmoil also, but has 20 more years to work on it
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #4226
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Nice, concise feature today by the WTA website on Caroline's run as #1(only Vika remains in that series).
Can you share a link? I don't see it.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #4227
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

^^
No.1 Spotlight: Caroline Wozniacki
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...line-wozniacki

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #4228
country flag AlanP

AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light AlanP is a glorious beacon of light

Click on 40 Love at the top of the page.
AlanP is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #4229
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Thanks, guys. We have good reason to be nostalgic about Caro's number one days.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #4230
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Danish TV2 had another news story about Högstedt as Caro's new coach today. They also had a Swedish expert commenting on how far Högstedt could bring Caro (while we saw som old footage of Caro and Högstedt working at the 2010 Copenhagen WTA). No official confirmation yet, but TV2 would look extremely silly if it doesn't happen.
angliru is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread