Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 277 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #4141
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Maybe it will help her focus, if she believes she's better with a Babolat. She has to try something different. You cant just let your career fall apart without trying to change something.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #4142
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Caro is going to Vegas to train. Cronin put out a tweet (now deleted) that he clearly meant to sent to Sven Groeneveld. It detailed that Caro, Ana, Puig, Robson and Cirstea are heading to Vegas for a training block with him.
A group of slumpers and young up and comers that could pass Caro in the not too distant future...fun.

I don't know see the point in Caro taking part in this as there's probably not going to be much one on one coaching.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #4143
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder will Caroline THink about taking an WC into the Bank of the West Classic this year I think it will be a good idea for her too do and get some wins under her belt for the start of Summer Hardcourt season

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #4144
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I wonder will Caroline THink about taking an WC into the Bank of the West Classic this year I think it will be a good idea for her too do and get some wins under her belt for the start of Summer Hardcourt season
Since Caro's only been given the ok to start training today, I think it would be a bit premature for her go to start her summer hard court season just yet.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #4145
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see nothing wrong with Caroline going Vega an Train I think it a Great Idea really I mean she need it Hopefully she does do it

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #4146
country flag Protoss

I think Caro's Babolat racquet better suited her game (more power, flatter shots) but her problems run deeper than her racquet.

Still if Caro isn't happy/comfortable with the racquet and/or strings she's using, then that's a good reason for her to change.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #4147
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I don't know see the point in Caro taking part in this as there's probably not going to be much one on one coaching.
That's a fair argument and, even if there WERE one-on-one coaching, how much would Caro improve under the guidance of someone who's an Adidas corporate peon, at best, and who is, at worst, a sleazy pimp for other jerks who want to prey on his players?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #4148
country flag Trey

So is she really going too Vega an Train with the Adidas team & other Players ?

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #4149
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So is she really going too Vega an Train with the Adidas team & other Players ?
I would be surprised if she trained there. Unless its just for a day or 2.
I can see going to Vegas as a tourist. But why train there?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #4150
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post

Isn't it some kind of Tennis Camp out there in Vega for the player If I right, I think it be a great Idea too work & train with the coaches Mostly Sven & the Other Players

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #4151
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you are probably a lot more knowledgeable than I when it comes to sponsor obligations.Perhaps Caroline has to make a token appearance for a day or so.She's certainly not deluded enough to think that she'll get ANY substantial help from Sven the Two-legged Dildo or any Adidas circus act......the only exception would be if Caroline were able to hook up with Graf during one of her sporadic appearances.Caro could benefit from picking the brains of a true legend

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #4152
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't it some kind of Tennis Camp out there in Vega for the player If I right, I think it be a great Idea too work & train with the coaches Mostly Sven & the Other Players

That's correct and Caro has trained there before. It's a (tennis) fitness center run by Gil Reyes (Agassi's old fitness coach) ... It's quite hush hush, what they actually do there.

I remember Caro was asked about it a few years back and all she would say was : "We went out into the desert .."

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #4153
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Many players and sportspeople have trained in Vegas in the past and continue to do so. The heat is probably one factor.

I am presuming when Danish articles said Caroline is about to go training with the Adidas Player Development Programme, this would be what it is talking about, just detailing who else is going along as well.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #4154
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

CaroWozniacki Caroline Wozniacki
3 practices done and the time is only 10.44am.. #earlymorning #longday

scrambledgegs ScrambledGEGS
@CaroWozniacki @McIlroyRory @NickFaldo006 will be pleased? Don't forget not to finish until 5!

CaroWozniacki Caroline Wozniacki
@scrambledgegs @McIlroyRory @NickFaldo006 haha no worries I am done around 7.30/8 tonight haha!!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #4155
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^ I assume those tweets at Nick Faldo are because, Faldo has given 'advice' to McIlroy .. "concentrate on golf and go hit golf balls from 9am to 5pm " ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/23323492

ScrambledGEGS ‏@scrambledgegs
I think people forget that it is @McIlroyRory life of which his 'job' is but one part of that. In short mind your own business @NickFaldo006

Bit cool Caro replies and also keeps @NickFaldo ...

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread