Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 253 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:17 PM   #3781
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Will Caroline Match Be Stream ?
Yes, court 3 is televised.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #3782
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

What do goys think of Caro's new service stance/motion? I love it.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:56 PM   #3783
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
You mean her "old" new service? I think she just went back to what she used to do.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:37 PM   #3784
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
You mean her "old" new service? I think she just went back to what she used to do.
No, the stance is different I thought.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:59 PM   #3785
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, the stance is different I thought.
Yes, it's certainly different. Much more effective than her last experiment.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:20 PM   #3786
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't notice the stance, but her slice serve out wide on the deuce court is starting to be really effective! Especially on grass.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:45 PM   #3787
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

She still was broken half the service games against Hampton. Vesnina wasnt broken at all against Hampton.
Lets see how it plays out.
The biggest thing Caro needs is the fight. That went away after her IW SF. Looks like she started again last week, but she needs that every match. Thats why the big 3 are the big 3. They fight every match, like Caro used to.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #3788
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Am a lot more optimistic about Caro's game now than I was before the previous Slam...at least that's SOMEthing

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #3789
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
She still was broken half the service games against Hampton. Vesnina wasnt broken at all against Hampton.
Lets see how it plays out.
The biggest thing Caro needs is the fight. That went away after her IW SF. Looks like she started again last week, but she needs that every match. Thats why the big 3 are the big 3. They fight every match, like Caro used to.
A statistical analysis of serve types/serve locations could be pretty helpful in that regard.

They also have high levels of consistent play, most of their matches aren't horrible messes that they're desperately trying to find a way to win.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #3790
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Indeed.

I too wish Caro had a better serve (than she does now), but hyping a better service motion and a couple of aces (we're on grass for Christ's sake), is not really going to help.

At the end of the day, she (still) cannot hold serve. Especially when it's crunch time and she needs to. 7-6, 5-4, 30-0 ... and lost.

You're not going to win many grass matches, when your serve is broken half the time.

But there's always hope it'll be better at Wimbledon ...

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #3791
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
A statistical analysis of serve types/serve locations could be pretty helpful in that regard.

They also have high levels of consistent play, most of their matches aren't horrible messes that they're desperately trying to find a way to win.
I hope her team is studying Caro's game tapes. They have to help her within the framework of what she does well, instead of trying to change mechanics.

If they could just get Caro to win easy points, like sitters at the net. The last point in the loss to Kvitova, a couple against Hampton. Short lobs hit by Radwanska last fall & Sharapova at IW.
Clean up the easy stuff, help her on serve locations at key moments.

I dont like her team at all. These are the years she should be improving. Instead her career is in chaos now, crisis situation where no one considers her a contender at big events

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #3792
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Errani was the top 8 seed Caroline was going to meet in the 4th round and now she's out. If Caroline can get past these tricky first 3 rounds she can make the QF. This is a big IF though. lol
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #3793
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Definitely possible now of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3794
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Caro may be slumping but she wouldn't have lost to Errani on grass , her going out doesn't make a difference.
Hopefully she starts well today, an easy win would be appreciated!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #3795
country flag goldenlox

Its a great section. if Stephens is there in round 3, that wont be easy for Caro.
But easily the best 1/16th to be in

Closed Thread