Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 246 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:24 AM   #3676
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Caroline is the only top 15 player left so on paper she should win this title. But Hampton and Vesnina have been playing well. I'm scared.
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:27 AM   #3677
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

I'm all for Caro switching back to Babolat.

Sure, she'll probably have to pay tons to get out of her current contract with Yonex, but I'm sure Babolat would give her some kind of payment for choosing them. Besides, it's not like Caro is struggling financially anyway.
Double A is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:55 AM   #3678
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Caro has to do something about her red clay preparation also.
Last year she went with Rory to watch horse racing and rugby. This year she went to The Masters.
She had terrible clay seasons after doing well in 2011, Rome SF, Stuttgart Final, won Brussels.
She cant give up on clay. Her defensive game should work on clay, and if Sharapova and Serena can start to win on it, so can Caro
But for now, she looks like IW/Dubai again. She's fighting and not quitting. She has to keep doing this at all premiers and especially majors
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:19 AM   #3679
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
young Hampton is older than Caro
But yeah she will be dangerous, Caro has to serve well tomorrow!
It looks like I need to research ages more carefully.Because she hasn't dome much in her career until recently,I just assumed that Jamie was 20 or 21 but,as you've probably seen,she played Caroline all the way back in 2005.

Though a lot of you fans have been harping on the racket issue for a while,I had no idea that we could expect improved results so suddenly.It won't be easy,yet the tournament looks winnable for Caro

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:56 AM   #3680
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Well she is first on Centre court, she has gotta take advantage of this situation but I just know that It won't be easy at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:13 AM   #3681
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Good performance by Caro. Nice to see her come back from a set down! I didn't really expect Caro to reach the SF here, although I've always believed we'll see some good results from her again. After all, she was in an IW final only three months ago. I just thought we'd have to wait untill the US HC.

Yet we must not fool ourselves: An Eastbourne SF is still a pretty poor result on Caro's CV, but it's a step forward. Jamie Hampton will be tough. Really impressive results in Eastbourne.
angliru is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:26 AM   #3682
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
They won't want attention drawn to Caroline and particularly what racket she is using. Every match Caroline wins makes it look worse and worse on Yonex. Makes it look like her problems were down to using their rackets.
Well, looking at her results that's kind of true,isn't it?
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:19 AM   #3683
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Wimby draw ceremony has started!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:48 AM   #3684
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Caro got Cabeza Candela. Is in Errani's 16th and Sharapova's quarter. Round 2 will play the winner of Cetkovska and Vekic. Stephens or Hampton loom in R3.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:50 AM   #3685
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon draw:

1R Estrella Cabeza Candela (ESP)
2R Petra Cetkovska or Donna Vekic.
3R Sloane Stephens?
angliru is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:51 AM   #3686
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

When is Caro going to get a grand slam draw where she avoids dangerous floaters in the 1st two rounds? Geez.

It would be very much appreciated if Caro could get a relatively easy grand slam draw where I could feel fairly confident that Caro would at least get far enough to play another seed.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)

Last edited by Protoss : Jun 21st, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:54 AM   #3687
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Errani is the easiest seed to draw. No reason she cant get to Sharapova, who wasnt that good at Wimbledon last year.
But first, this tournament is very winnable
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:56 AM   #3688
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
When is Caro going to get a grand slam draw where she avoids dangerous floaters in the 1st two rounds? Geez.

It would be very much appreciated if Caro could get a relatively easy grand slam draw where I could fairly confident that Caro would at least get far enough to play another seed.
I think you are just paranoid about draws. I mean you don't get many better draws than this.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:58 AM   #3689
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Sara Errani vs. Monica Puig
Silvia Soler Espinosa vs. Misaki Doi
Lara Arruabarena-Vecino vs. Lesia Tsurenko
Eva Birnerova vs. Varvara Lepchenko

Sloane Stephens vs. Jamie Hampton
Pauline Parmentier vs. Andrea Petkovic
Petra Cetkovska vs. Donna Vekic
Candela vs. Caroline Wozniacki

Marion Bartoli vs. Elina Svitolina
Christina McHale vs. Alexa Glatch
Camila Giorgi vs. Sam Murray
Stephanie Voegele vs. Sorana Cirstea

Lucie Safarova vs. Lauren Davis
Lucie Hradecka vs. Karin Knapp
Michelle Larcher de Brito vs. Melanie Oudin
Kristina Mladenovic vs. Maria Sharapova

Petra Kvitova vs. Coco Vandeweghe
Kiki Bertens vs. Yaroslava Shvedova
Garbine Muguruza vs. Anne Keothavong
Johanna Larsson vs. Ekaterina Makarova

Carla Suarez Navarro vs. Lourdes Dominguez Lino
Sofia Arvidsson vs. Mirjana Lucic
Eugenie Bouchard vs. Galina Voskoboeva
Virginie Razzano vs. Ana Ivanovic

Jelena Jankovic vs. Johanna Konta
Yanina Wickmayer vs. Vesna Dolonc
Alja Tomljanovic vs. Bojana Jovanovski
Julia Putintseva vs. Kirsten Flipkens

Alize Cornet vs. Vania King
Su-Wei Hsieh vs Tatjana Maria
Elena Baltacha vs. Flavia Pennetta
Maria Koehler vs. Victoria Azarenka

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:59 AM   #3690
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Decent draw, could be worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread