Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #3481
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Sharapova was with Nike, and also a subdivision of Nike , Cole Haan.
You never know how companies set up endorsement deals.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #3482
country flag Double A

Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future

I haven't posted in a while, but I'm excited for this grass season.
Maybe she might win a match this time around!
Double A is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #3483
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarredreamer View Post
I haven't posted in a while, but I'm excited for this grass season.
Maybe she might win a match this time around!
Don't forget that she did fairly well last year at the Olympics.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #3484
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Yeah she almost got to the quarters a few years back, so as long as she gets a good draw at wimby she can go far but maybe that should wait until after eastbourne.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #3485
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Sure. Let's hope that we won't sing a different tune after yet another disaster. Come on girl, get it together. It's high time if it isn't already too late.
Any news on this new coach yet?
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #3486
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I wouldnt worry about it. Money wont be an issue, even if she never wins another match.
The problem for Caroline is winning another match. There's only one match win since before she stepped on the court in Charleston to play Voegele
Yeah, Caroline has already earned enough of a name for herself that even a collection of minor endorsements would be sufficient supplement to her income.So,basically,Adidas is like a castrated,declawed,toothless,heavily-sedated tiger......not much threat to Caroline at all.Unless her boss,the WTA,ever grows a spine and demands better work performance,tennis is a carefree carousel that Caro can ride or get off whenever she wants(as it is for lots of other players).

Let's hope that Caro's SELF-motivated enough to push herself in ways that her useless,teats-on-a-bull boss never will

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #3487
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yeah, Caroline has already earned enough of a name for herself that even a collection of minor endorsements would be sufficient supplement to her income.So,basically,Adidas is like a castrated,declawed,toothless,heavily-sedated tiger......not much threat to Caroline at all.Unless her boss,the WTA,ever grows a spine and demands better work performance,tennis is a carefree carousel that Caro can ride or get off whenever she wants(as it is for lots of other players).

Let's hope that Caro's SELF-motivated enough to push herself in ways that her useless,teats-on-a-bull boss never will
Yeah, somehow Caroline got out of the winning mindset. Probably did start with the losses to Vinci & McHale, but its strange that 2 years later she still is losing 1st matches at tournament after tournament.
Right now, there seems to be no end to this erratic play

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3488
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

‏@CaroWozniacki: Life is good!
12:27 PM - 12 Jun 13

@gouravk: @CaroWozniacki obviously when there is no longer any pressure of doing well at tennis

My thoughts exactly.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #3489
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Serious Ya taking thing way too serious she in an slump & it going take time for her too get outta it not to mention she also working on her game and planning on getting an new coach soon, yes she has a Boyfriend that she see alot but she human just like everyone else ya just can't expect her too not live her life and just play tennis 24/7 she must still care if she trying too get help from someone else. But all & all Ya need too stop getting so down on her every time she lose or with rory I at time don't get me wrong will like too see her on the court more training when she lose early or just to improve on area in her game but like i said she gotta have a life outside of tennis and she already get enough hate from GM

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #3490
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Trey. It's almost as if some of you would be much more happy if Caro tweeted stuff like: "I'm miserable. I'm going to throw myself in the murky waters of the Seine".

Come on now. Cheer up. It's tennis. Just tennis. I'm sure Caro's problems are infinitely small compared to almost any other human being on this planet.
angliru is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #3491
country flag goldenlox

She probably over played and wore herself out.
If that is true, she should practice less and be fresher and more focused when she plays.
Because she lost 8 of her last 11 matches, she isnt on court a lot during matches. She's finished early in the week. So if this lack of focus is because she's worn down, she probably needs more time away from tennis courts after she loses.

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #3492
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
I'm with Trey. It's almost as if some of you would be much more happy if Caro tweeted stuff like: "I'm miserable. I'm going to throw myself in the murky waters of the Seine".

Come on now. Cheer up. It's tennis. Just tennis. I'm sure Caro's problems are infinitely small compared to almost any other human being on this planet.
Not sure whom you're targeting, but I don't spend one spare second worrying about Caroline's tennis when I lie down to sleep at night

Coming to TF is just a diversion for me, as I'm usually way too busy at work to hang out here very much.When aye DO come here, I mainly focus on my faves, Caro and Petra...pretty much just Caro in this particular forum.The fact is, Caro kind of stinks right now compared to what she's capable of.That's not "taking things too seriously" or "acting like it's life and death"; it's just a frank assessment of Caro's on-court struggles.It's disappointing to see her underachieve, yet saying that isn't tantamount to exaggerating the importance of tennis in the greater scope of human life.I've never once bashed Rory as Caro's bf or as a person......it just seems like a simple concept to have a companion AND hold a job at the same time, so an intelligent gal such as Caro should be quite capable of that.If extremely-busy heads of state can have wives or husbands, then a tennis player should have it easy, by comparison

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #3493
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Very minor, but I'll correct some information I posted a few pages back anyway. Errani has pulled out of Eastbourne. So the top 8 seeds will now be:

#1 Radwanska
#2 Li
#3 Kerber
#4 Kvitova
#5 Wozniacki
#6 Kirilenko
#7 Ivanovic
#8 Petrova

One less dangerous player Caro can draw R1 anyway.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #3494
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Thanks for your optimism, guys. At the end of the day, it's just tennis. But you know how it is. If you don't win Grand Slams in tennis, you are nothing. It's very short-sighted, unfortunately. If Caro finishes today and never played another match, I feel her legacy will be tarnished. She'll be thought of in the same category as Jankovic and Safina, and I always felt she's better than them. Taking a pessimistic view of Caro's tweet, she may be satisfied with where she is.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #3495
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
‏@CaroWozniacki: Life is good!
12:27 PM - 12 Jun 13

@gouravk: @CaroWozniacki obviously when there is no longer any pressure of doing well at tennis

My thoughts exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Thanks for your optimism, guys. At the end of the day, it's just tennis. But you know how it is. If you don't win Grand Slams in tennis, you are nothing. It's very short-sighted, unfortunately. If Caro finishes today and never played another match, I feel her legacy will be tarnished. She'll be thought of in the same category as Jankovic and Safina, and I always felt she's better than them. Taking a pessimistic view of Caro's tweet, she may be satisfied with where she is.
I still Think there a chance that she can pull off an win a slam one these years I know some might say i sound krazy but i think she can I just think she need too make those improvement in her game first that all

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread