Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #2791
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
She's going for the 0-4 on red clay before Paris
At least she's bagging some money
It's so pointless, isn't it ... Laughable really.

She is not going to find form, even if she wins a match or (shock horror) two matches in Brussels.

She needs to take time AWAY from tennis and get her sh1t together. As in figuring out, if she wants to have a tennis career.

We have seen very clearly over the last 2 years that it is not possible to combine a career as a golfing WAG with one of a serious tennis player.

Anyhoo, I want to get in first with my prediction : Round 1 loss.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2792
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Ya really need too keep an open mind yeah she could loss another 1 round but ya need too think positives

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2793
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post

She is not going to find form, even if she wins a match or (shock horror) two matches in Brussels.

She needs to take time AWAY from tennis and get her sh1t together. As in figuring out, if she wants to have a tennis career.

We have seen very clearly over the last 2 years that it is not possible to combine a career as a golfing WAG with one of a serious tennis player.

Anyhoo, I want to get in first with my prediction : Round 1 loss.
Her form would need to sink to a new low for her to lose to BYE in R1 (Yes I know I'm being very pedantic ).
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #2794
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Her form would need to sink to a new low for her to lose to BYE in R1 (Yes I know I'm being very pedantic ).
of course. Not even Caroline would struggle to lose to BYE.

That's .. 20 points in the bag. Hip Hip.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : May 16th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2795
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

In all seriousness I agree with you. I think it's a pretty pointless exercise. Unless she wins the title, it's likely she will take a hit to her already fragile confidence. I think she needs time to work on her game off court, not just turning up taking bad loss after bad loss week after week.
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #2796
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I not mad she playing Brussel due too the fact she need too get some clay win it bad going into RG not winning a match on Red clay but I do agree with ya that she need to improve on her game, I think this off season she really need too spend more time improving on her game, I feel this offseason she spent more time working on her fitness then anything

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #2797
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
She's going for the 0-4 on red clay before Paris
At least she's bagging some money
She was playing well at IW. If she wants to, she knows how to beat most of the tour. But hitting shortballs and making unforced errors wont do it.
The question is how long will she keep being inconsistent. She can stop that whenever she wants
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #2798
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
She was playing well at IW. If she wants to, she knows how to beat most of the tour. But hitting shortballs and making unforced errors wont do it.
The question is how long will she keep being inconsistent. She can stop that whenever she wants.
Really?
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2799
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
The question is how long will she keep being inconsistent. She can stop that whenever she wants
If she could stop, she would have been doing that already. The problem is deeper than you realize. Caroline's game from 2011 is not going to cut it now. The top 5 is much stronger, and she is gonna have to bring something different to the table other than just consistency.
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2800
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Another 'smart' decision from Team Woz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post

Agree! What's the point of playing more tennis when you look fed up of playing tennis!
Even if she wins 1-2 matches I don't see how it will help her at RG!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #2801
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Really?
^ If she can I hoping she stop it soon lol I think she struggling do to the fact she in a some wat slump & not very confidence as well as she trying too change her game too more offense player & the team around her is not really doing a good job I think something she going have too make an change too soon getting better team around her & finding a another coach

Old May 16th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #2802
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
If she could stop, she would have been doing that already. The problem is deeper than you realize. Caroline's game from 2011 is not going to cut it now. The top 5 is much stronger, and she is gonna have to bring something different to the table other than just consistency.
Well, the top five are not her problem at the moment. First win some matches against top 100 players and than we'll worry about the top five.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #2803
country flag Trey

Quote:
I agree Caroline need too make those improvement in her game and bring something new too the table, I like the fact she going for more and has been hitting more winners lately but she has too cut down on the errors, I think her Serve can get better to help her win free points that something she should work on also I think she could get better at the net such as volley & drop shot but IMO she need too get a new coach

Old May 16th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #2804
country flag ozza

Quote:
My point was more everyone has peak and trough weeks throughout the year. It's not like Caro is turning up in Rome saying I don't fancy winning today. Caro's game isn't reliable week to week anymore, because her strokes have declined, her confidence is low, take your pick, but whatever the reason Caro doesn't have a reliable game anymore.
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #2805
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

There's is a big possibility she won't win a match there!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread