Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:33 PM   #2116
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

after 2 years more play, waits kids and husband...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:33 PM   #2117
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
Caro replied to a question of mine
Cool.

What was the question and the answer?
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2118
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any way to access the Q and A and read it without Facebook?
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2119
country flag KleineBiere

KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Is there any way to access the Q and A and read it without Facebook?
20.04.2013 13:49
Abacus Nemo: Hi Caroline. Which do you prefer - diamonds or sapphires? Neither is as beautiful as you Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:15
Caroline Wozniacki: Diamonds Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

20.04.2013 19:29
Abdelkrim Sbihi: Hi Caroline . at first i wish you all the best in your entire life . i want to see as an actress , i guess you will be a number one star of romantic and comedy films . has i any possibility to see you as an actress . ^^!Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:15
Caroline Wozniacki: Haha thank you! I would love to! You have contacts haha Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

20.04.2013 19:55
Sharad Kumar: what is more lovelier to you?? tennis or mcllroy??Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:14
Caroline Wozniacki: Haha! Tennis is my passion! Rory is my best friend and my boyfriend Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

20.04.2013 20:03
Boriyhon Akromhonovich Sultankhojaev: how long have you being fan of liverpool FC?Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:13
Caroline Wozniacki: For a very long time... YNWA Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

20.04.2013 22:47
Constantine Gonzalez: What\'s the jewel you identify more with?Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: Diamonds.. Diamonds are a girls best friend Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 18:16
Oksana Kotova: Any plans to play doubles this season?Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:12
Caroline Wozniacki: No I dont think so.. I prefer to play only singles.. Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 18:58
Mustafa Nuri Sav: Do you think you participate in Istanbul Cup in 2014? love from Turkey Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:10
Caroline Wozniacki: I hope so.. Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 19:01
Mustafa Nuri Sav: Are you learning golf? love from Turkey Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: I am trying.. Not playing too good tho haha Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 19:03
Elly Kirova: dubai or thailand love from bulgaria Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:19
Caroline Wozniacki: Both! I really like both! Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 19:04
Marco Jantschgi: hey caro what are you doing when you come home from a big trip? meet old school friends by a nice drink? i know you like travelling but sometimes you must be happy to be back at home or? lg marcoGefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: I love just to go home chill with my friends, watch a movie and catch up.. Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 19:06
Nikhil Mittal: hey caro!we are all waiting for u to win a grand slam title.are we in for one this year?we love u a lot...Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:11
Caroline Wozniacki: Thank you.. I hope so. Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 19:08
Mustafa Nuri Sav: What will you do after tennis career? love from Turkey Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:09
Caroline Wozniacki: Not sure yet, will hopefully play a couple of more years and then i would like to start a family Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

21.04.2013 19:08
Nikhil Mittal: hey caro! have u ever visited india.will we be seeing u for this year\'s ATp event here in october?Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:09
Caroline Wozniacki: Never been to India.. I dont play on the ATP tour.. Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Khashayar Afshar: what is the best memory of your pro career? Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:11
Caroline Wozniacki: US Open finals, Olympics, winning tournaments and of course world number 1 was very special to reach that Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Ganapathy Shankar: What do you like about Stuttgart (Besides the tournment) ? Have you been to the Frühlingsfest? Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:18
Caroline Wozniacki: I like the people and the food! Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Khashayar Afshar: cool, who is your favorite male tennis player?Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: I dont know, I have a few.. They all play different type of tennis that i admire Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Marius Pickert: whats your biggest wish? love from tübingen Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:16
Caroline Wozniacki: I wish to always be happy and healthy.. And for the people around me to be happy and healthy too Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren
21.04.2013 19:20
Riad Basrawi: Good answer! Gefällt mirTeilen

Leonard Pickert: Kaerlighed Caroline, what is your favourite movie and your favourite song? Hilsner LeoGefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: Right now I love the song by Bruno Mars \"If i was your man\" Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Giulio Gasparin: I\'ll be in Rome screaming loud for you in a few weeks! anw which is your fave City where you played so far? best of luck girl, you rock!Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: I love playing the US Open in New York Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

????? ????????: hello.i\'m salar form iran...who is your favorite singer?and your favorite song?Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:17
Caroline Wozniacki: I love the new song by Bruno Mars, but I also really like Rihanna Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Mariana Vergueiro: what does mean to you having the support of so many people around the world that you\'ve inspired? Good luck in Stuttgart, all the best! Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: Ill try to be at the Championships Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Mustafa Nuri Sav: Does Rory support liverpool? Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: No But he doesnt know his football hahaha Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Mariana Vergueiro: Have u ever been to a Rihanna\'s concert?Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: No but I think I will go on my birthday! She is playing in Monaco! Excited Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Pascal Kowalik: C\'mon guys i can\'t hear You :P Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: Sorry! I am waving now Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Luciano Castro: Hey Caroline, just pass to say Hi! want to say i love your tennis, and i hope you´ll be on great shape for the rest of the year, and see you in all the major, your sympathy is always nice Greetings from Argentina, you have a fan here! Gefällt mirTeilen

21.04.2013 19:21
Caroline Wozniacki: Thank you! All the best! Gefällt mirTeilen
Kommentieren

Weronika Pyra: For how long have you been friends with Aga and Ula?Gefällt mirTeilen

Caroline Wozniacki: A long time!
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:46 PM   #2120
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
after 2 years more play, waits kids and husband...
Let's hope not.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:06 PM   #2121
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

It probably depends how well she's playing. If she thinks she has a medal chance, she'll probably play 2016
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:20 PM   #2122
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
It probably depends how well she's playing. If she thinks she has a medal chance, she'll probably play 2016
Who the heck is retiring at 25 or even 26 in tennis these days without serious injury issues?
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2123
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

She said noy sure yet, but 2 years more...

''Not sure yet, will hopefully play a couple of more years and then i would like to start a family''

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:27 PM   #2124
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Who the heck is retiring at 25 or even 26 in tennis these days without serious injuries issues?
It would be very disappointing to say the least.

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:29 PM   #2125
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cool.

What was the question and the answer?
Giulio Gasparin: I\'ll be in Rome screaming loud for you in a few weeks! anw which is your fave City where you played so far? best of luck girl, you rock!Gefällt mirTeilen

Kommentieren

lame one I know

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM   #2126
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing from a professional tennis stand point. But ultimately, happiness is the most important thing in life.

I find it interesting she would drop such a bombshell in a facebook Q and A though. For sure some news publication will pick up on this at some point in the next few weeks.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2127
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post

Kommentieren

lame one I know
I kind of guessed that one was you, it was the only Italian name I saw . Talking of which, Caro seems very popular in Turkey .
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:48 PM   #2128
country flag Protoss

Quote:
I kind of guessed that one was you, it was the only Italian name I saw . Talking of which, Caro seems very popular in Turkey .
Turkish Airlines...we are globally yours.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:52 PM   #2129
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that thing wasn't really well published IMO...

Quote:
Turkish Airlines...we are globally yours.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM   #2130
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Disappointing from a professional tennis stand point. But ultimately, happiness is the most important thing in life.

I find it interesting she would drop such a bombshell in a facebook Q and A though. For sure some news publication will pick up on this at some point in the next few weeks.
Well, it's not the first time that she and/or her dad said something similar. Still, I always take such comments with a grain of salt. Even Chris Evert back in the day said that she would retire in her early twenties. In her mid-thirties she was still playing (and winning ).

Sure, personal happiness is the most important thing in life. But if you're not happy getting payed millions for hitting a tennis ball and being treated like a princess everywhere you go you're hard to please. Of course there are also negative aspects to it, but ultimately nothing will ever give her the adrenaline rush that tennis gives her, and if she retires - especially if she retires (too) early I think she will miss that.

Closed Thread