Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #2011
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
We need Stuttgart ASAP, to cool off the air around here , though I'm afraid Stuttgart will bring more pain than joy.

I'm a golf inept, is the masters over today? I assume these major tournaments finish on Sundays.
I hope Caro travels to Monaco soonish, she really needs some red clay practice.
Really agree. We will see, if she will be able to win a match in strong draw in Stuttgart.

And for me, she is allways my fav tennis player, will allways love her and support her..but it hurt me to see this girl throw away a great career.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #2012
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the clay season will be interesting. Its amazing she could be so consistent at such a high level, and then it just goes away.
But still 22, so if she can pull things together, she can still have a good part 2 to her career
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #2013
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We need Stuttgart ASAP, to cool off the air around here , though I'm afraid Stuttgart will bring more pain than joy.

I'm a golf inept, is the masters over today? I assume these major tournaments finish on Sundays.
I hope Caro travels to Monaco soonish, she really needs some red clay practice.
Stuttgart can't come fast enough. Even if it's painful I don't care. Bring the pain!

And yes the Masters are over today so she'll probably be heading to Monte Carlo on Monday.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #2014
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Dude, what the heck is your problem?

I don't even post in here anymore and you still got your panties in a bunch about me? Your obsession with me is unhealthy to say the least (one could say "insane"), why do you even care what I have to say?

I'm baffled that I'm striking such a nerve with you...the sad thing is, I'm not even trying, I don't care about you..give it a rest

You`re doing a great job making this such a xenophobic place. I'm active in a bunch of player forums and this is by far the most unfriendly and paranoid one I know off, quite amazing considering that some of the nicest people on TF post in here. But you manage to create this special atmosphere all by yourself...thats an accomplishment I guess

To answer your question: I don't have a secondary account, never have.

Hi Jimmie I know U Hardly Post here now but Is u going 2 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix event that coming up & if so can u take some photo of Caro

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2015
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I dont blame Rory. To me, its because Caroline is uncoachable. She's destroying her own career.
How come when her opponent hits a short lob on a big point, Caroline cant win the point?
A simple floater at the net, like the match point against Kvitova a few weeks ago, she puts in the doubles alley.
Why arent they working on the simple things, that most weekend hackers can do?

Reading that her dad called her a "clown" during that Pervak loss is pitiful. She needs positive motivation and good tactical advice. And nonstop.
She needs good warmups before matches and positive motivation before matches.

This whole situation with her dad seems like such a screwup. Nothing is improving, she doesnt seem motivated enough almost half the matches. Too many slow starts and too much falling apart during winnable matches.
And its because Caroline wont accept fulltime coaching. She leaves after one match at a major and go watch golf. You need to study what happened, why you lost round 1 and work on improving things.
She has to be able to win key points on the simpliest of put aways
It's that very same stubbornness that got her to the top of the game... The clue is in the story of why she started to play. Ultimately it's her the reaps the rewards, takes responsibility, and should be best placed to manage her motivation, and that's exactly how it should be? Nothing has changed in who she is since I started following her as a Junior, and I don't expect it too either... A realisation fans should remember when imposing opinion upon her... Piotr is possibly the best paced to know what makes her tick, and where and how to use a stick. She is one of the few true characters left on the tour. Enjoy the ride...

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. W.E.Henley

Last edited by Burisleif : Apr 14th, 2013 at 05:18 PM.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #2016
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, what the heck is your problem?

I don't even post in here anymore and you still got your panties in a bunch about me? Your obsession with me is unhealthy to say the least (one could say "insane"), why do you even care what I have to say?

I'm baffled that I'm striking such a nerve with you...the sad thing is, I'm not even trying, I don't care about you..give it a rest

You`re doing a great job making this such a xenophobic place. I'm active in a bunch of player forums and this is by far the most unfriendly and paranoid one I know off, quite amazing considering that some of the nicest people on TF post in here. But you manage to create this special atmosphere all by yourself...thats an accomplishment I guess

To answer your question: I don't have a secondary account, never have.
Sweetie, you allways did lack the elegance and subtlety of mind to spot a metaphor...

I can't say I'm surprised you think I'm anything but indiferent to you, because it perfectly fits your self-centred and inconsiderate nature.

To clarify... Your username is a cliche, a stereotype, a slur, or a metaphor, for, a bandwagon riding, nonsense posting, disruptive troll... A reality reinforced by your little troll post here recently.

Run along now... Much mischief needing your attention elsewhere...
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #2017
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sly says 'No pain, no gain' .. so it must be true and following Sly's words of wisdom, I think we are in for some major gain!

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #2018
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
It's that very same stubbornness that got her to the top of the game... Enjoy the ride...

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. W.E.Henley
If Caroline cant at least clean up the simpliest errors she makes, and start well, then her stubbornness is taking "Only having plan A" to an extreme that hurts her.
You have to be able to adapt, at least a little.. Sharapova stopped bringing her dad, and he was always there since she first played the tour

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #2019
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Caroline cant at least clean up the simpliest errors she makes, and start well, then her stubbornness is taking "Only having plan A" to an extreme that hurts her.
You have to be able to adapt, at least a little.. Sharapova stopped bringing her dad, and he was always there since she first played the tour
That is a great point. Even when she was at her best if her plan "a" was not working she rarely, if ever, was capable of trying something else.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #2020
country flag goldenlox

Caroline used to start well. She would win the first set most of the time, and her opponents knew she was ready to be out there all day. Now she was down 1-5 to Muguruza, and thats not unusual anymore. Kanepi at FO Caro was down 1-5 all 3 sets, then to McHale, in Caro's next set, again 1-6 at Eastbourne
And when you're up a set & lose to Pervak & Voegele, the tour can see you're very beatable.

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #2021
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Hi Jimmie I know U Hardly Post here now but Is u going 2 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix event that coming up & if so can u take some photo of Caro
Yes, I'll be going to Stuttgart and I will post a few pics here

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #2022
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
if he is, I wish better luck than last (?) year when he got his all stuff stolen

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #2023
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #2024
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks if you could - would be appreciated. But what days are you going? These days I'm not too confident she'll get through the early rounds if you are only going at the end of the week.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2025
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And when you're up a set & lose to Pervak & Voegele, the tour can see you're very beatable.
I'm still in shock as to how come she lost against Voegele. When I went to bed after the 1st set - she was in total control and really playing well. She was also hitting some great forehand winners, she played great at the net.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread