14 Year Pro Begins - Brisbane: 2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #31
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 14 Year Pro Begins - Brisbane: 2013

I can't believe how well she is doing

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:20 PM   #32
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Also, Errani is a small, evil troll.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:18 AM   #33
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Girl's been working out. I can't believe how big her arms are now.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:32 AM   #34
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

GSM Hantuchova/Srebotnik, 6-4 6-2. Saw bits of the match and Pavs/Safarova looked awful.

In other news, Kvitova is out and Kerber is currently a set down in her match. If Kerber gets knocked out Pavlyuchenkova would be Dani's biggest threat to reaching the final and defending her points.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:39 AM   #35
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
GSM Hantuchova/Srebotnik, 6-4 6-2. Saw bits of the match and Pavs/Safarova looked awful.

In other news, Kvitova is out and Kerber is currently a set down in her match. If Kerber gets knocked out Pavlyuchenkova would be Dani's biggest threat to reaching the final and defending her points.
I'm afraid of Jarka and Nastya... but still I want Daniela to win and she can

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:24 AM   #36
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Kerber finally won her match. I really want her and Dani to play:given their penchant for the dramatic I'm sure they can give us a 50-48 final set tie-break.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:15 PM   #37
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

She's on a great way this year! There are still 2 Daniela's fighting each other. The new-old good one and the one we used to know the past 3-4 years. I think the "good" Hantuchova needs to step up here.
Pretty good tactics here, solid baseline play and finally after 10+ years, she's coming to the net!! The serve speed was pretty nice on some parts.
The draw actually is going better and better. Let's see what she can bring against Tsurenko in QF.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:06 PM   #38
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

An injured Daniela beat peak Tsurenko last year at the Australian Open, I don't think she should have any problems against her

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:54 PM   #39
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Vote for Dani!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472801

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #40
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Does she need one more match win to keep her spot at no.32 for seedings in AO or a final!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM   #41
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

A final at least but Barthel and Peng are still playing this week...
Rankings breakdown update is coming
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:24 AM   #42
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

She is playing so bad, didn't seem to want to win, no fistpumps, no come on/vamos...
Yesterday was so good
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:03 AM   #43
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Stopped mid game for injury time out. Looks like lower back or upper thigh.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:21 AM   #44
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

disgusted and embarrassed.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:52 AM   #45
country flag Nalby fan

That thigh injury didn't look good at all. Must have been bothering her from the start because she was unrecognizable from the player who beat Errani.