14 Year Pro Begins - Brisbane: 2013 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:49 PM   #16
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 14 Year Pro Begins - Brisbane: 2013

I was excited too!

They won their first match 6-4 and 6-4.

Dani will play against Errani on Center court (first match) at 11h30am !
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:44 PM   #17
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Dani, bring your best!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:06 PM   #18
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Well Errani is probably the best seed Dani could have drawn here but she did beat Dani here around three years ago when she wasn't playing half as good as she is now.

Happy New Year to all Daniela's fans, wishing you all a happy and heartbreak-free 2013 but I think we all know that when you follow Dani that's a lot to ask for

Sent from my LT26i using VerticalSports.Com App
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:12 AM   #19
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Great win !
Didn't see the 1st, played lovely in the 2nd with plenty of winners, 3rd was a breakfest but finally she managed to close it.
Moreover no Sharapova next round but Gajdosova played quite nicely vs Vinci...

And Happy New Year everybody
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:17 AM   #20
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Good grief, that 3rd set.

First set was fine, good serving from both until one loose game from Dani (as well as her terrible BP conversion) cost her the set. Beast Mode 2nd set with tons of winners, and then the third...

Dani broke and held for 2-0 and seemed to be carrying her momentum from the 2nd set onwards.
Then went to shit briefly and was brought back to 2-2.
Then neither woman could hold serve for the rest of the set, which meant the infuriating sight of Dani failing to hold after being up a break, 3 times in a row. Finally on the fourth time when she broke for 6-5, she served it out.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:10 AM   #21
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

anyone recorded the livestream..I really want to see her eating Errani!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:44 AM   #22
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
anyone recorded the livestream..I really want to see her eating Errani!
I misread this as "eating out errani" and I got very disturbed :P

Congrats Danka!! Good luck in the next round, already exceeded expectations but another win would be superb!

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:15 PM   #23
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #24
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Last minutes of the match

R.I.P. Bally
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:34 PM   #25
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Well Errani handled that defeat well,didn't she? Stay classy,Sara.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #26
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

OMG I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY, I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS

C'mon Danka, now anything could happen!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:52 PM   #27
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Well Errani handled that defeat well,didn't she? Stay classy,Sara.
IKR? She's always such a sore loser, and the funny thing is that the match result never depends on her

R.I.P. Bally
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:53 PM   #28
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Nice dress Dani
And a great win to start the year Here's to many many more!
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:42 PM   #29
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Hope 2013 sees a lot more top 10 wins!
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:38 PM   #30
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

So surprised and happy with this start!!
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote