Which player do you miss most? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which player is missed most?

Justine Henin 29 13.49%
Kim Clijsters 18 8.37%
Lindsay Davenport 34 15.81%
Elena Dementieva 38 17.67%
Amelie Mauresmo 17 7.91%
Nicole Vaidisova 16 7.44%
Tatiana Golovin 12 5.58%
Martina Hingis 25 11.63%
Patty Schynder 7 3.26%
Other 19 8.84%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #16
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which player do you miss most?

Juju.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #17
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

COME BACK KIM COME BACK
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #18
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Mall View Post
You forgot Safina!

I still miss Seles alot, not sure if she counts though saying as she retired a while ago.
Haha they could both fall under the "other" category. I miss Seles as well, but like I said I was thinking more recently retired players. I could only use 10 spots in the poll but trust me there are a bunch more that I would have listed if I could!
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #19
country flag Rolling-Thunder

Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future

Hingis overall, crafty game and Davenport's serve and forehand.
Rolling-Thunder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #20

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

I added Schnyder to the list because she was always so controversial, I'm sure there are some people out there who miss her for that lol
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #21
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsay Davenport because her groundstrokes were so amazing they were competitive since the mid-90s and even in '08 she was schooling players like Caro and Ana with her technical perfection. Followed by Vaidisova - most entertaining generation suck player (aside from Petra) hands down.

Elena was my fave but I don't miss her playing tennis. Her game had staled and it was the right time for her to retire.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Lindsay Davenport because her groundstrokes were so amazing they were competitive since the mid-90s and even in '08 she was schooling players like Caro and Ana with her technical perfection. Followed by Vaidisova - most entertaining generation suck player (aside from Petra) hands down.

Elena was my fave but I don't miss her playing tennis. Her game had staled and it was the right time for her to retire.
This is exactly how I feel! I definitely miss Lindsay the most out of everyone. Her game was just incredible. I loved the power she had on court. Vaidisova was so good back in the day, I really had high hopes for her to win a major. As for Elena, I miss her as a person but her game was going down the drains before she retired so I agree that it was her time
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #23
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Golovin legend?

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #24
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
This is exactly how I feel! I definitely miss Lindsay the most out of everyone. Her game was just incredible. I loved the power she had on court. Vaidisova was so good back in the day, I really had high hopes for her to win a major. As for Elena, I miss her as a person but her game was going down the drains before she retired so I agree that it was her time
I like you
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #25
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Vaidisova and Golovin cuz they retired way too early and were showing great promises. Mary Pierce too cuz well she was just awesome!

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
Golovin legend?
I never said she was a legend! When I said "older legends" I was just referring to you know Graf, Navratilova, King, etc. I didn't mean that these people are all legends.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #27
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole Vaidisova & Elena Dementieva

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I like you
Thank you
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #29
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Dementieva. She could have played 2 more seasons.
gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #30
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

The Hand of the WTA and former Queen of Clay, Juju Henin.
Her game was beautiful.
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote