Which player do you miss most? - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which player is missed most?

Justine Henin 29 13.49%
Kim Clijsters 18 8.37%
Lindsay Davenport 34 15.81%
Elena Dementieva 38 17.67%
Amelie Mauresmo 17 7.91%
Nicole Vaidisova 16 7.44%
Tatiana Golovin 12 5.58%
Martina Hingis 25 11.63%
Patty Schynder 7 3.26%
Other 19 8.84%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:13 PM   #136
country flag Exodite

Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of
Re: Which player do you miss most?

Female tennis started with Woz. Before Woz there was darkness. Giants would throw rocks at each other and make horrible sounds. The little humans were scared and hid in caves.
Exodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:16 PM   #137
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Mary Pierce.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #138
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I miss Petra Kvitova. I have no idea who in blazes this impostor is playing under her name.
Is her evil twin sister, who shifted places with her since last year. The real Petra is, like Mrs Rochester, locked in an attic room.
Hope she can escape soon.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #139
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodite View Post
Female tennis started with Woz. Before Woz there was darkness. Giants would throw rocks at each other and make horrible sounds. The little humans were scared and hid in caves.
Cute.