Main Draw - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #16
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Main Draw

If you look closely, then you notice that four qualifier spots are missing on that protennislive thing and there´s only 28 players in the draw.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #17
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Sorana Vs Heather?!

WTF... it says Heather's playing Bertens in R1.

http://www.protennislive.com/lshd/ma....wtatennis.com
The new LS doesn't work well yet. Just have a look at the Brisbane MD. Wozniacki - Serena Williams R1
The qualifers are missing

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #18
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
The new LS doesn't work well yet. Just have a look at the Brisbane MD. Wozniacki - Serena Williams R1
The qualifers are missing
Okay haha. Thanks for telling me that.

They need sort this out.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #19
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

If Aga treat this MM seriously, not like Kuala Lumpur, she will win this easily. I don't know how will Sveta play, but I don't think she will make more than QF here...
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #20
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Kristina Mladenovic ‏@KikiMladenovic

Hi everyone! I'm sad to have to announce you that I had to withdraw from ASB Auckland and Sydney next week due to an inflammation..
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #21
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Kristina Mladenovic ‏@KikiMladenovic

Hi everyone! I'm sad to have to announce you that I had to withdraw from ASB Auckland and Sydney next week due to an inflammation..
It's confirmed on Live Draw in new WTA Live Score. Goerges has also disappeared on this draw
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #22
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Might well be, that thing only knows even numbers and with 27 players, Görges does not have an opponent.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #23
country flag tenisboss

I hope Aga will play against Kumkhum/Luangnam/Min/Zanevska in R1
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:17 AM   #24
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

(1)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v (LL)Greta Arn (HUN)
(Q)Stephanie Dubois (CAN) v Marina Erakovic (NZL)
(Q)Nudnida Luangnam (THA) v Romina Oprandi (SUI)
(8)Mona Barthel (GER) v (Q)Grace Min (USA)
(Q)Anastasija Sevastova (LAT) v (2)Julia Goerges (GER)
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:11 AM   #25
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

Take out the trash, former champion Greta