Flipper 2013! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #121
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: Flipper 2013!

Not having a great clay season so far ...

Maybe home crowd in Brussels will help ...

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #122
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Grass schedule

Birmingham
Rosmalen
Wimbledon

Lucie
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #123
country flag Tully

Flipper posted a cute photo of her with Jada on twitter

Lucie
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #124
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Not having a great clay season so far ...

Maybe home crowd in Brussels will help ...
Hopefully she won't feel the pressure playing here as the best belgian at the moment...
She's the fifth seed at the tournament. Hopefully she can win some matches
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #125
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win in doubles. She won with Rybarikova against Huber and Pliskova

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #126

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Great win in doubles. She won with Rybarikova against Huber and Pliskova
Yes! And what a great support they had! After each point they were cheering for them! I saw the tiebreak and it was amazing!
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:50 AM   #127

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/video...r_BrusselsOpen

An interview with Kirsten before the Brussels Open. She says that she is looking forward to the grass season already but is giving her best at gravel of course; and that she doesn't feel more pressure now that she's the best belgian on the rankings and plays for her home crowd.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #128
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost 3 sets but was leading 5-1 in the last one

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:01 PM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
She lost 3 sets but was leading 5-1 in the last one
Guess she felt the pressure, though she said she would not feel it while playing in her home country.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:09 AM   #130
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

No one cares that she's in the SF of WTA Rosmalen?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:28 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
No one cares that she's in the SF of WTA Rosmalen?
Great news! And she has a good chance for the final I think!
And good that she defended her points from last year! Now, she can only rise up the rankings until the US Open!!!
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #132
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^She reached the final

And she won R1 at Wimbledon in straight sets over Putintseva. I saw some of it, she wasn't playing great but she was solid enough for the win. She should have a more challenging R2 match against Jovanovski, but Jovanovski is brainless so I hope Flipper just slices her to death

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #133
country flag hellas719

6-4 6-4
I watched it. She didn't play that well, but she was solid enough to get past her brainless opponent
R3 vs. Dolonc (SRB)
Such a great opportunity to go far here, best of luck Flipper!

Also won 6-3 6-3 in doubled with Rybarikova over Cirstea/Morita

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #134
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

And another win 6-4, 6-2! Against Flavia again. Hopefully, Flavia will be as frustrated after that match as she was after the match at Roland Garros

But she complained about her knee before the match. Please retire from doubles!
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #135
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Pennetta is next. Flipper defeated her at the best surface for the italian in Roland Garros. We'll see, good luck Flipper.
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote