PAW #625 Brisbane | Congrats rbfilipe !!! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:43 PM   #106
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PAW #625 Brisbane | Monday - Chris84 77 pts/8 picks !!!

PAW06 Pervak over Radwanska
PAW07 Hantuchova over Errani
PAW08 Arvidsson over Stephens

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:53 PM   #107
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

PAW06: Arvidsson over Stephens(10)
PAW07: Hantuchova over Errani(19)
PAW08: U.Radwanska over Pervak(7)

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:39 PM   #108
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

PAW04 Pervak over Radwanska
PAW05 Stephens over Arvidsson
PAW06 Errani over Hantuchova
PAW07 Kvitova over Pavlyuchenkova
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:33 PM   #109
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

PAW6: Pavlyuchenkova over Kvitova
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:37 PM   #110
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

PAW04 hantuchova over errani
PAW05 puig over kerber
PAW06 pavlyuchenkova over kvitova
PAW07 pervak over radwanska
PAW08 lisicki over azarenka
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:58 PM   #111
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of

PAW04 Lisicki Over Azarenka
PAW05 Pervak Over Radwanska
PAW06 Stephens Over Arvidson
PAW07 Hantuchova Over Errani
Capriati Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:16 PM   #112
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

PAW06 Radwanska over Pervak
digor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:17 PM   #113
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

PAW07 Pavlyuchenkova over Kvitova
PAW08 Hantuchova over Errani
digor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:40 PM   #114
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

PAW05 Pervak over Radwanska
PAW06 Pavlyuchenkova over Kvitova
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:17 PM   #115
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

PAW06 Pervak over U. Radwanska
PAW07 Pavlyuchenkova over Kvitova
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:40 PM   #116
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

PAW06 Pervak over Radwanska
PAW07 Puig over Kerber
PAW08 Hantuchova over Errani

Thanks

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:41 PM   #117
country flag @nathanj594

@nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

PAW6: Hantuchova over Errani
@nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:43 PM   #118
country flag @nathanj594

@nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

PAW7: Pavlyuchenkova over Kvitova

(Sorry for the spamming.)
@nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:13 AM   #119
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purtov View Post
PAW05 Pervak over Radwanska
PAW06 Pavlyuchenkova over Kvitova
Cancel PAW06 Pavlyuchenkova over Kvitova
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:42 AM   #120
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

PAW07: Pervak over Radwanska

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote