WMTT: Rules and Sign-Up Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #16
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WMTT: Rules and Sign-Up Thread

Donna Vekic/Mario Ancic
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #17
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Wozniacki/Blake
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #18
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Gajdosova/Ebden
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #19
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

welcome

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #20
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

We are 5 players short from launching the game!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #21
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova/Berdych
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:45 AM   #22
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

thks ! wow 4 away. I'll be sending some more PMs

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:31 PM   #23
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

like the game for now!
Fernando Gonzalez/Ana Ivanovic?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #24
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

If both players haven't been taken please could I have Laura Robson and Tomas Berdych?

Looking forward to the game

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:13 PM   #25
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Berdych is taken

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:58 PM   #26
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
like the game for now!
Fernando Gonzalez/Ana Ivanovic?
sure welcome

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:00 AM   #27
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I really would love to play but I always play with Anett as she is lucky, so I am sorry but unless I am allowed to play with her, I won't be playing
Anyway, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to play with Top Juniors as there is more coverage of them then of playiers like Shuai Zhang and Ying-Ying Duan

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:30 AM   #28
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Heather Watson and Phillip Kolschreiber please

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:35 PM   #29
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I really would love to play but I always play with Anett as she is lucky, so I am sorry but unless I am allowed to play with her, I won't be playing
Anyway, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to play with Top Juniors as there is more coverage of them then of playiers like Shuai Zhang and Ying-Ying Duan
sorry you have to follow the rules. and for the shuai zhang case, I always give myself the right to refuse a player if I consider this player irrelevant.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:57 PM   #30
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best I Ever Had View Post
Berdych is taken
Okay no problem, please could I have Kei Nishikori if he's not taken?

So my players would be Laura Robson and Kei Nishikori!

Thanks

Oh and Happy New Year everyone

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote