WMTT - Twitter Tweet Lounge - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:12 PM   #31
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: WMTT - Twitter Tweet Lounge

Philipp Kohlschreiber
@PhilippKohl Having a training session with @KeiNishikori today and we saw this:

Ha! Who's he kidding?? #taxiformurray #easyfirstround

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:41 PM   #32
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

@WMTTmanager @PhilippKohl is awarded an extra 13 instead of a 1. (in each set)

Last edited by Justin SW : Jan 4th, 2013 at 02:52 AM.
Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #33
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

@WMTTmanager Laura Robson earns an extra 13 instead of a 1 for writing an article (in each set)

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #34
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

@MelOudin

Great...

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #35
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager 10 (5 members) players didn't quite make it to Brisbane yet...

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #36
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Williams @serenawilliams excited for R1! My opponent is #local in every sense...

Grigor Dimitrov @GrishoD so many basic bitches in this tournament...can't wait to to drag them all
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #37
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager We might get some matches in today!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #38
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

@JackSock Waiting for play to begin. Some idiot missed his flight.

@MelOudin Excited for play to begin! May get some matches in today!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #39
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

@MatthewEbden - Not what I hope for in my draw #WMTT Brisbane
@Gajdosova - Good Luck to the competiors #WMTT Brisbane
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #40

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

RETWEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Grigor Dimitrov @GrishoD so many basic bitches in this tournament...can't wait to to drag them all

@PhilipKohl @GrishoD HAHAHA well unlucky for you Grigor, you can talk the talk but not walk the walk. Obviously I won my match today really easy, cannot wait to demolish my opponent in the next round. Here is me celebrating. #winner #worldbest

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #41
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

@laurarobson Thrilled to have won my match today! Mel was tough but so glad I managed to stick in the points and dominate when I had the chance! Treating myself! Look what I bumped into

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #42
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

@WozzyCakes Battled out a tough one today against Elena! She was a great competitor and was very gracious in defeat. Can't wait for next round!! #imready
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #43

@PhilippKohl

Have my match tomorrow against @JamesBlake should be an easy one, I mean, your not really taking this tour seriously are you??

#GamblingAddiction #NoFocus #BringItBitch #Brisbane

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #44
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

@WMTTmanager Finals are set. We'll have livescores for them. Meanwhile, I'd like everybody to notice that the players with bonuses this week both made it to the finals. This means that there is no dominant strategy so far ... which also means you guys should try new combinations or write articles!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #45
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Serena didn't have any bonus